Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Michael Medved interviews Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal
Bobby Jindal tells Michael Medved about his Obamacare alternative, and how conservatives can take back the White House
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Michael Medved interviews hip hop mogul Russell Simmons
Medved interview Simmons about meditation, religion, veganism, and whether Simmons has ever supported a Republican.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Michael Medved interviews Senator Rand Paul
Medved discusses domestic spying, Edward Snowden, and the U.S. military with Kentucky Senator Rand Paul.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- John McCain on the Ukraine crisis
KTTH host Michael Medved talks to Arizona Senator John McCain about the escalating crisis in Ukraine, and what the U.S. should do about it.
Monday, March 3, 2014
- Michael Medved interviews columnist Dr. Charles Krauthammer
Medved welcomes conservative icon Dr. Charles Krauthammer to talk about Crimea, the size of the U.S. military, and possible Republican nominees for president in 2016.
- Rep. Paul Ryan says new government and policies will lift the economy
Despite dire news from the Congressional Budget Office, Rep. Paul Ryan says the economy can improve
Thursday, February 20, 2014
- America: getting more liberal and more dumb?
Michael Medved explores evidence that America is getting more liberal and dumber. Is there a connection?
Monday, February 10, 2014
- Medved takes on Matthews over racism claim
MSNBC's Chris Matthews yet again cries that conservatives hate Obama because of his race. Medved fires back.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
- Medved interviews Marco Rubio
Rubio talks to Medved about Obama's State of the Union speech, new income inequality policies, and the state of the Republican Party
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
- Medved interviews John McCain
John McCain talks about being called a 'liberal,' foreign policy, income inequality - and his dislike for the Seattle Seahawks
Monday, January 6, 2014
- Worst movies of 2013 with Medved and Jeffrey Lyons
Find out Lyons and Medved's picks for the worst of 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
- Medved on Obama's welcoming of racy film into the White House
Why did Obama accept a new sex-and-drug filled anti-Wall Street film into the White House?
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Medved on Ryan primary poll numbers
Ryan already polling superbly 2 years before Iowa presidential primary
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- End of shutdown: "Sad collapse that didn't have to happen"
Michael Medved laments the failed GOP shutdown strategy and the stupidity that ensued
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- CNN's Erin Burnett Benghazi Documentary Critical of U.S.
Erin Burnett's CNN documentary "The truth about Benghazi: An OutFront special investigation" exposes some missteps by the Obama administration over Benghazi.