Monday, February 10, 2014
- Medved takes on Matthews over racism claim
MSNBC's Chris Matthews yet again cries that conservatives hate Obama because of his race. Medved fires back.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
- Medved interviews Marco Rubio
Rubio talks to Medved about Obama's State of the Union speech, new income inequality policies, and the state of the Republican Party
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
- Medved interviews John McCain
John McCain talks about being called a 'liberal,' foreign policy, income inequality - and his dislike for the Seattle Seahawks
Monday, January 6, 2014
- Worst movies of 2013 with Medved and Jeffrey Lyons
Find out Lyons and Medved's picks for the worst of 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
- Medved on Obama's welcoming of racy film into the White House
Why did Obama accept a new sex-and-drug filled anti-Wall Street film into the White House?
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Medved on Ryan primary poll numbers
Ryan already polling superbly 2 years before Iowa presidential primary
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- End of shutdown: "Sad collapse that didn't have to happen"
Michael Medved laments the failed GOP shutdown strategy and the stupidity that ensued
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- CNN's Erin Burnett Benghazi Documentary Critical of U.S.
Erin Burnett's CNN documentary "The truth about Benghazi: An OutFront special investigation" exposes some missteps by the Obama administration over Benghazi.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
- Rep. Paul Ryan Hopes to Tackle Immigration
Former Vice Presidential nominee and current Congressman from WI, Paul Ryan, explains to Michael Medved what the GOP is doing to tackle our immigration problem.