Thursday, November 12, 2015
- November 12, 2015 - Hour: 1
Dan Price on The Daily Show
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- Low-income families earning more need to be phased out
There are 81 people in Washington living in low-income housing who no longer qualify.
- November 11, 2015 - Hour: 3
Immigration at GOP Debate
- November 11, 2015 - Hour: 2
Snohomish County bans E-Cigs
- November 11, 2015 - Hour: 1
GOP Debate Review
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- Chipotle will never be cleaner than it is when it reopens
Wednesday might be the best day for skeptics of Chipotle to eat there.
- Will developers accept the incentives Seattle has offered them?
The Seattle City Council has begun passing legislation to support its Grand Bargain with developers in hopes of creating affordable housing.
- November 10, 2015 - Hour: 3
University of Missouri Latest
- November 10, 2015 - Hour: 2
City Council pushes Affordable Housing
- November 10, 2015 - Hour: 1
Gum Wall Destruction
Monday, November 9, 2015
- 'Movement' against Starbucks rediculous, coffee wasn't served at the manger
Frustration over Starbucks removing Christmas-themed images from its cups is ridiculous, KIRO Radio's Tom Tangney says.
- November 9, 2015 - Hour: 3
Ben Carson Attacks Media
- November 9, 2015 - Hour: 2
Donald Trumpís SNL Show Wasnít Winning
- November 9, 2015 - Hour: 1
University of Missouri President Resigns
Friday, November 6, 2015
- Buy a home on Seahawks game day if you want to win the bid
The housing market in Seattle and outlying areas has become so competitive that people are willing to skip a Seahawks game to look for a home.