Friday, May 1, 2015
- Playwright Steve Lyons
Dave talked with playwright Steve Lyons
Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Biology will always take over
Jonathan Gottschall tells Dave that no matter how civilized we try to become, biology will always take over.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
- Life on other planets
UW Professor Victoria Meadows is trying develop a computer model that should be able to determine whether life has formed on distant planets.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Author J.A. Jance celebrates her 50th novel
Author J.A. Jance shares some of her secrets as she celebrates her 50th novel.
Friday, March 27, 2015
- Mamma Mia returns to Seattle
What's it like to be working in the trenches as an actor? Talk to the folks in a road company.
- Harmony in Washington DC?
Dave talks to Theology professor Charles Camosy at Fordham University.
- Bob Fuss' little-known disability
Long-time CBS Correspondent Bob Fuss talks with Dave about his career and how his little-known disability actually help him get ahead.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Dave talks with Dr. Bradley Peterson, Los Angeles Children’s Hospital
Dave talks with Dr. Bradley Peterson, Los Angeles Children’s Hospital
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
- Here's your chance to save the planet
NASA has now released the latest asteroid detection software
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Lent can save your life
It turns out fasting and feasting may actually be good for you.
Friday, February 20, 2015
- Meditation and the immune system
Dartmouth researchers hope to document how meditation works and how the mind can heal you faster.
- SU Dean of the School of Theology explains Crusades
Mark S. Markuly, Dean of the School of Theology and Ministry at Seattle University, Crusades after Obama's comment.
Monday, February 9, 2015
- David Platt - International Mission Board of Southern Baptist Churches
David Platt - International Mission Board of Southern Baptist Churches, urges Christians to take stand on tough issues even if uncomfortable
Friday, January 30, 2015
- Michael Shermer-The Scientific Approach to Morality
Michael Shermer-The Scientific Approach to Morality
Monday, December 15, 2014
- How the sharing economy “sharing economy” will make a lot of government regulation unnecessary – and even harmful to competition
Christopher Koopman/George Washington University, on the clash between government and the sharing economy