Friday, October 3, 2014
- Why 'yes means yes' won't work as long as booze is involved
University of Washington Sociology professor Pepper Schwartz discusses why 'yes means yes' won't work as long as booze is involved
Thursday, October 2, 2014
- An American Muslim on ISIS, beheadings and Jihads
American Muslim blogger Jafar “Jeff” Siddiqui shares some interesting and potentially controversial thoughts on ISIS, beheadings and Jihads
Friday, September 19, 2014
- Lucien Greaves of the Satanic Temple
Lucien Greaves of the Satanic Temple on distributing satanic literature to schools
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Best-selling author Ken Follett on his new book 'Edge of Eternity'
Dave chats with best-selling author Ken Follett about the final installment in his 'Century Trilogy'
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Rick Steves on travel to Israel and Palestine
Travel pro Rick Steves discusses his travels to Israel and Palestine
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Christian Rudder - OK Cupid and what data says about us
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Meet Dr. Charles Cobbs
His breakthrough discovery was that all brain tumors contain a common virus - that can be treated by anti-viral drug called Valcyte. But the pharmaceutical company that makes the drug refuses to release it for testing. Their concern? If it's approved it would detract from sales of their existing brain cancer drug!
Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Who owns the rights when a monkey takes a selfie?
Intellectual Property attorney Rhett Barney on battle for the legal rights to a selfie taken by a monkey
Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Pre-crastination: Why getting ahead might set you back
Penn State psychology professor David Rosenbaum on "pre-crastination"
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Dr. Peter Lee/Head of Microsoft Research
Dr. Peter Lee, head of Microsoft Research, discusses Project Adam and breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and machine learning
Thursday, July 3, 2014
- Architecture professor Dr. Thomas Fisher on the design of cities making us sick
Thomas Fisher, architecture professor and dean of the University of Minnesota's design college, discusses how design of cities is making us sick
Thursday, June 19, 2014
- Glenn Greenwald discusses his new book "No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State"
In the Rossfire: Glenn Greenwald discusses his new book "No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State"
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
- Janet Bennett, executive director of the Intercultural Communication Institute on increasingly multicultural workplaces
In the Rossfire: Janet Bennett, executive director of the Intercultural Communication Institute on increasingly multicultural workplaces
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- A veteran teacher's take on why reform and regulation won't make schools better
In the Rossfire: Andrew K. Milton/teacher and author
Thursday, June 5, 2014
- The Pope, the devil and Hell
In the Rossfire-Dr. Michael Trice/Seattle University professor of theology