Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- October 6, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Sarah Lerner spoke with Trayvon Martin's mother; a safer way to tackle in football; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill talks Seahawks; David Fahrenthold with a campaign update; Traffic Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan.
Monday, October 5, 2015
- Bellevue native adds extra set of eyes to Monday Night Football broadcast
It might seem like ESPN's Monday Night Football play-by-play guy Mike Tirico knows AND sees it all.
- Safeco Field stays busy despite end of season
What happens at Safeco Field during the offseason
- October 5, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: new Supreme Court term; Monday Night Football traffic expectations; dog training for police; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Jim Krasula in South Carolina; Goodnight, Safeco Field.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- Washington family facing 20 years in prison for medical marijuana
Kettle Falls Five Family to learn fate as feds push on with medical marijuana prosecution
- Kettle Falls Five expect ruling Friday, Oct. 2, 2015
The family caught between state and federal marijuana laws await a judges decision today in a landmark case that could be on its way to a higher court.
- Go behind the scenes of the Seahawks hall of fame 12th man commercial
Two 12's try to top each other with Hall of Famers and more in a delightful new Seahawks' commercial
- The 101 on using I-405's new express toll lanes...again
Express toll lanes on I-405 have been active all week, yet drivers still are confused by the basics of how to use them. Here's a response to the many questions we're getting.
- October 2, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Chris Sullivan teaches 405 Tolling 101; how to talk to young kids about the Umpqua shooting; story behind new Seahawks commercial; The Kettle Falls Five marijuana law case; Steve Futterman with an Umpqua shooting update; Tom Tangney reviews "The Martian."
Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Questions remain after police shoot and kill family dog
A Federal Way family's pit bull was shot and killed by SWAT officers serving a search warrant last June. Now people want to know why police aren't trained to handle such scared animals.
- Proud Seahawks fan comes under racist online attacks
How a twitter post attracted an onslaught of online racist commentary over a proud Hispanic Seahawks fan.
- October 1, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Chokepoint - 405 tolling; Christopher Budd on hacking cars; Jeb Bush strikes back; Mike Lyons on Russia and Syria; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Seahawks fan's Tweet sparks war of words.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Finding answers to Snohomish's sexual slavery problem
There's shelters for many causes, but what's often missing is a place to escape sexual slavery. That's about to change for Snohomish County where the issue is worse than many are aware
- Elwha on the Rocks: Washington ferry crash inspired song and drink
One of the most infamous episodes in the Washington State ferry system history began with a typical run out of Anacortes.
- The 3-plus problem for I-405's express toll lanes
Some drivers find it hard to meet the 3-plus HOV requirement on I-405. Will the state lower it any time soon?