Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- Chris Woodward says Mariners will continue to run
Mariners baserunning coach Chris Woodward explains why the team will continue to run despite the early-season struggles on the basepaths.
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
- Jack Zduriencik on the Mariners' acquisition of Mark Trumbo
Mariners general manager Jack Zduriencik tells Shannon Drayer about the six-player trade that brings slugger Mark Trumbo to Seattle.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
- Mark Teixeira on Yankees approach to Felix Hernandez
Mark Teixeira talks about how the Yankees changed their approach to Felix Hernandez in their 7-2 victory over the Mariners.
- Mike Zunino on in game adjustments with Felix Hernandez
Mike Zunino talks about how he and Felix Hernandez adjust to different approaches against them.
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Logan Morrison has his own Boomstick now
After hitting home runs in the same inning as Nelson Cruz three out of four days Morrison reveals his secret.
- Cruz handing out the Boomsticks
After Logan Morrison finds success with the Boomstick Nelson Cruz says there are plenty to go around.
- Zunino on call from dugout that ended the game
The caught stealing to secure the Mariners win Monday night in Anaheim didn't just happen.
- Van Slyke on moving Miller to outfield
Outfield coach Andy Van Slyke is a big believer in Brad Miller as an outfielder.
Sunday, April 12, 2015
- A near perfect relay play
With the game on the line in the 10th inning the Mariners execute a near perfect relay play.
Friday, April 10, 2015
- Blowers on Baseball: How early can you know what kind of team you have
Mike Blowers talks about the ins and outs of the early part of a season, including when a manager or player can understand the strengths and weaknesses of a team.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Austin Jackson talks about early influences in his pro career
Austin Jackson talks about why he is comfortable hitting second in the lineup and who taught him to hit the ball the other way.
- Austin Jackson gives the rundown on Nelson Cruz in the outfield
Mariners center fielder Austin Jackson believes Nelson Cruz has received a bad rap in the outfield.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- McClendon talks about Zunino's development behind the plate.
Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon talks about Mike Zunino's workload and some of the finer details of preparing him for the season.
Sunday, March 15, 2015
- Peter Gammons on how to get more offense into the game
Peter Gammons joins Rick Rizzs and Aaron Goldsmith and talks about a number of issues in baseball including getting more offense into the game and the new pace of play rules.
Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Ron Fairly on most intimidating pitcher and how to get more offense
Former Mariners broadcaster Ron Fairly, whose Major League career spanned three decades, sits down with Mariners reporter Shannon Drayer and talks about which he pitchers he did not like to face and also gives his thoughts on why we don't see more offense in this day and age.