Saturday, May 31, 2014
- Mariners insider weekly podcast: Felix, Cano, Jones and more
Shannon Drayer takes a closer look at the events of the week and sits down with Felix Hernandez to talk about why he changed up his game plan. Taijaun Walker talks about being rusty in his first rehab start and the next step he needs to take and we hear from scouting director Tom McNamara who takes us back to a field in Brooklyn in 2009 where they got a good look at James Jones. Shannon also discusses the challenges of travel and what the Mariners are doing to try and overcome them and takes us behind the scenes at Mariners Education Day.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
- Mariners insider weekly podcast: Covering all the bases
Mariners insider Shannon Drayer takes a look at the week that was for the Mariners discussing the major stories and taking a closer look at several interviews with players and coaches.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
- Felix says he's not concerned about his recent performances
After failing to record a strikeout for just the second time in his big-league career, Felix Hernandez said he feels fine physically.
Thursday, May 1, 2014
- Felix Hernadez on his big day off
Felix Hernandez talks about hanging out with Robinson Cano, Snoop Dogg, Dez Bryant and more.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
- Mariners coaches talk about the problems with the transfer rule
Mariners coaches talk about the problems with the transfer rule
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
- John Buck's post game interview following a stellar performance by Erasmo Ramirez
John Buck talks about how Erasmo Ramirez finally learned to throw his out-pitch in the dirt and why he was so successful against the Angels.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- Lloyd McClendon on what he's seen from Abraham Almonte
Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon shares his impressions of Abraham Almonte, who is vying for a role as Seattle's leadoff hitter and starting center fielder.
Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Rowland-Smith looks forward to facing the Mariners
Former Mariners pitcher Ryan Rowland-Smith tells Seattle Mariners broadcaster Rick Rizzs that he is excited to pitch against the Mariners in spring training as a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Monday, November 25, 2013
- Chris Woodward on working with young infielders
New Mariners infield coach Chris Woodward talks about working with young infielders.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- Wedge unhappy about uncertain future with Mariners
Manager Eric Wedge tells reporters about the lack of clarity he has regarding his future with the Mariners beyond this season.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Remembering what Hiroshi Yamauchi did for Seattle and MLB
Matt Pitman, Shannon Drayer, Rick Rizzs and Mike Blowers discuss how Mariners owner Hiroshi Yamauchi -- who passed away Thursday at the age of 85 -- saved baseball in Seattle and opened the door for Japanese players in the United States.
Saturday, September 7, 2013
- Catching up with Danny Hultzen
Mariners pitching prospect Danny Hultzen talks about the mechanical changes he has made and what is next for him.
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
- Kyle Seager talks about working to get faster
Kyle Seager talks about working to get faster.
- Kyle Seager talks about hitting lefties
Kyle Seager talks about hitting lefties.
Saturday, August 31, 2013
- Taijuan Walker's on field interview following his MLB debut
Taijuan Walker talks to 710 ESPN's Shannon Drayer on the field following his major league debut and first win.