Thursday, October 30, 2014
- What Will Tukuafu gives the Seahawks' offense
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on the Seahawks signing fullback Will Tukuafu.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Who is the Justin Smoak of the NFL?
Brock Huard discusses a few NFL players who remind him of former Mariner Justin Smoak.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Which injured starter do the Seahawks need to return the most?
Brock Huard discusses which injured starter the Seahawks need to return the most.
Monday, October 27, 2014
- Should the Seahawks consider trading for Chris Clemons?
Brock Huard weighs in on the possibility of the Seahawks trading for defensive end Chris Clemons?
Friday, October 24, 2014
- The Seahawks' most important defensive player against Carolina
Danny O'Neil explains why Michael Bennett is the most important defensive player for the Seahawks against Carolina.
Thursday, October 23, 2014
- What's next for Jake Locker?
Brock Huard discusses what's next for Titans quarterback Jake Locker now that he's been benched.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- How can the Seahawks jump-start their pass rush?
Brock Huard discusses how the Seahawks might be able to generate more of a pass rush.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- How did rookie Paul Richardson look against Rams
Brock Huard discusses what he saw from rookie wide receiver Paul Richardson against St. Louis.
Monday, October 20, 2014
- Oregon loss a reality check for Washington
Brock Huard explains what Saturday's loss to Oregon indicates about where Washington stands.
Friday, October 17, 2014
- Should the Seahawks expect to get the "best shot" from their opponents?
Danny O'Neil and Mike Salk argue about whether or not opposing teams put extra effort into games against the Seahawks.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Shaq Thompson's remarkable season
Brock Huard discusses what Washington linebacker Shaq Thompson has already accomplished through six games.
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
- 20 carries for Lynch isn't as simple as it sounds
Danny O'Neil explains why it isn't as simple to get Marshawn Lynch 20 carries a game.
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
- When will rookies Richardson and Norwood see the field?
Brock Huard discusses when the Seahawks might use rookie wide receivers Paul Richardson and Kevin Norwood.
Monday, October 13, 2014
- Are the Seahawks' wide receivers not doing enough?
Brock Huard assesses the play of Seattle's wide receivers.
Friday, October 10, 2014
- NFL teams covered up domestic-violence incidents?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk react to former Bears general manager Jerry Angelo saying NFL teams covered up domestic-violence incidents.