Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- How will expanded practice squads affect the Seahawks?
Brock Huard discusses how the expansion of practice squads from eight to 10 players will affect the Seahawks.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Cardinals' front seven takes another hit
Brock Huard discusses how defensive tackle Darnell Dockett's season-ending knee injury will affect the Cardinals' defense.
Monday, August 18, 2014
- How will the backup running back competition play out?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss where the Seahawks' backup running back competition stands.
Friday, August 15, 2014
- What stands out about the Seahawks' Greg Scruggs
Brock Huard shares his take on Seahawks defensive lineman Greg Scruggs.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Where Tarvaris Jackson ranks among NFL's backup quarterbacks
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss where the Seahawks' Tarvaris Jackson ranks among the best backup quarterbacks in the NFL.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- What makes the Seahawks' Brandon Mebane so good?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk react to what Seahawks center Max Unger said about defensive tackle Brandon Mebane.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- How good will Terrelle Pryor become?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the potential of Seahawks quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
Monday, August 11, 2014
- How did Justin Britt fare against Denver?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the performance of rookie right tackle Justin Britt in the Seahawks' preseason opener.
Friday, August 8, 2014
- How Terrelle Pryor fared in his Seahawks debut
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss how Seahawks quarterback Terrelle Pryor looked in Seattle's preseason opener against Denver.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Which Seahawks to watch in preseason opener
Brock Huard tells Mike Salk who Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and defensive coordinator Dan Quinn are most excited to watch in Seattle's first preseason game.
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
- Is the hype surrounding the Huskies for real?
Brock Huard discusses whether the college football analysts eying Washington to win the Pac-12 North this year could be on to something.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- Will Robert Turbin or Christine Michael get more carries in 2014?
Dave Wyman subs in for Brock Huard and tells Mike Salk why Seahawks backup running back Robert Turbin should have more carries than his competition on the depth chart, Christine Michael.
Monday, August 4, 2014
- Seahawks' Zach Miller can do it all
Dave Wyman discusses what has stood out while watching Seahawks tight end Zach Miller during training camp.
Friday, August 1, 2014
- How long will Jim Harbaugh last in San Francisco?
Danny O'Neil and Mike Salk discuss coach Jim Harbaugh's future with the 49ers.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Wilson an MVP candidate and other bold Seahawks predictions
Brock Huard makes three bold predictions for the Seahawks' upcoming season, including this one: quarterback Russell Wilson will finish in the top three in MVP voting.