Friday, January 9, 2015
- What Cam Newton will try to do differently
Brock Huard discusses what Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he'd like to see quarterback Cam Newton do differently against Seattle.
Thursday, January 8, 2015
- What is the Seahawks' most unstoppable play?
Brock Huard answers what the Seahawks' most unstoppable play is, which was ranked No. 2 on a list by ESPN.com's Christopher Harris.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
- Does coordinators interviewing for head-coaching jobs hurt Seahawks?
Former Seahawks quarterback Jon Kitna joins Brock Huard to answer how having three assistant coaches interviewing for head-coaching jobs affects Seattle's game plan.
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Who's the better MLB: Bobby Wagner or Luke Kuechly?
Brock Huard looks at a pair of All-Pro middle linebackers, Seattle's Bobby Wagner and Carolina's Luke Kuechly, and picks which one is better.
Monday, January 5, 2015
- PI or no PI on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens?
Was Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens guilty of pass interference against Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew?
Friday, January 2, 2015
- Which team should the Seahawks root for this weekend?
Danny O'Neil and Dave Grosby discuss which team they'd like to see the Seahawks host in the divisional round.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
- Why is interest quiet for Darrell Bevell as a head coach?
Danny O'Neil and Dave Wyman fill in to discuss why offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell is getting less attention for an NFL coaching job than other Seahawks assistants.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
- How much of an impact would losing Dan Quinn have on the Seahawks?
Brock Huard talks about the interest from NFL teams in Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn for head coaching jobs.
Monday, December 29, 2014
- How underrated are the Seahawks' linebackers?
Brock Huard discusses the Seahawks' linebacker corps, calling it not only underrated but the best in the NFL.
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
- Who is Rams quarterback Shaun Hill reminiscent of?
Brock Huard answers the question of who is Shaun Hill, the quarterback who will lead the St. Louis Rams into CenturyLink Field on Sunday.
Monday, December 22, 2014
- Michael Bennett was "unblockable" against Arizona
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on the way defensive lineman Michael Bennett played against the Cardinals.
Friday, December 19, 2014
- How will Seahawks hold up without Unger and Okung?
Brock Huard discusses how the Seahawks' offensive line will fare without starters Max Unger and Russell Okung Sunday night against the Cardinals.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
- How much support could Richard Sherman get for MVP?
Brock Huard talks about whether Seahawks star cornerback Richard Sherman could get MVP support like Texans DE J.J. Watt.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- What kind of package will the Cards have for Logan Thomas?
Brock Huard discusses how the Cardinals might use rookie quarterback in some fashion against the Seahawks.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
- How much will the Seahawks miss Russell Okung?
Brock Huard discusses how much left tackle Russell Okung's absence will impact the Seahawks.