Monday, September 8, 2014
- Can Seattle eventually host a Super Bowl?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of Seattle hosting a Super Bowl, something NBC's Al Michaels said he'd like to see.
Friday, September 5, 2014
- Breaking down the Seahawks' first touchdown
Brock Huard explains what happened on Ricardo Lockette's 33-yard touchdown reception against Green Bay.
Thursday, September 4, 2014
- Is Bruce Irvin ready?
Brock Huard discusses outside linebacker Bruce Irvin's readiness after missing training camp while recovering from hip surgery.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
- What Russell Wilson should shoot for
Brock Huard discusses a goal that Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson should aim for.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Why did the Seahawks swap Bates for Walters?
Brock Huard explains the Seahawks' wide-receiver swap.
Monday, September 1, 2014
- The most surprising Seahawks roster moves
Danny O'Neil and Mike Salk discuss the most surprising Seahawks roster moves.
Friday, August 29, 2014
- Did Terrelle Pryor do enough to make the Seahawks' roster?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss quarterback Terrelle Pryor's future with the Seahawks after the team's final preseason game.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Earl Thomas' advice to Paul Richardson
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss what advice Seahawks safety Earl Thomas gave to rookie receiver Paul Richardson.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- What if Pryor ended up in St. Louis or San Francisco?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the possibility of Seahawks quarterback Terrelle Pryor ending up with the Rams or 49ers.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- The state of the rest of the NFC West
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the issues surrounding the Seahawks' NFC West opponents.
Monday, August 25, 2014
- What to make of Terrelle Pryor's performance against Chicago
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss quarterback Terrelle Pryor's performance in the Seahawks' preseason win over Chicago.
Friday, August 22, 2014
- How Brock Coyle can take the next step
Brock Huard discusses how Seahawks rookie linebacker Brock Coyle can become an impact player.
Thursday, August 21, 2014
- Seahawks fans only the NFL's ninth best?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk react to Forbes listing the 12th Man as the NFL's ninth-best fan base.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- How will expanded practice squads affect the Seahawks?
Brock Huard discusses how the expansion of practice squads from eight to 10 players will affect the Seahawks.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Cardinals' front seven takes another hit
Brock Huard discusses how defensive tackle Darnell Dockett's season-ending knee injury will affect the Cardinals' defense.