Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Why the Seahawks added Eric Winston
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the Seahawks' acquisition of right tackle Eric Winston and what its implications are for Seattle's offensive line.
Monday, July 28, 2014
- What Wilson means to the Seahawks' running game
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss how much quarterback Russell Wilson means to the Seahawks' running game.
Friday, July 25, 2014
- What options do Seahawks have in Marshawn Lynch situation?
Considering the lines in the sand drawn by the Seahawks front office, Brock Huard gives some possible solutions to Marshawn Lynch's hold out.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
- How far is the Pac-12 from the SEC?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss how far from the SEC the Pac-12 is in terms of relevance.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Who are the most underrated Seahawks?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the most underrated Seahawks.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Is Sidney Rice on the roster bubble?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice's shot at a roster spot.
Monday, July 21, 2014
- Russell Wilson vs. Colin Kaepernick
Brock Huard and Mike Salk react to one analyst's opinion that San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick is a better quarterback than Seattle's Russell Wilson.
Friday, July 18, 2014
- How much better would Russell Wilson make other NFL teams?
If Russell Wilson ended up on teams like the 49ers or Rams, how much would he help out their offenses?
Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Which NFC West defense should the Seahawks be concerned about?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the Rams' defense.
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- 'Immaculate Deflection' left off ESPYs best plays list
Brock Huard and Mike Salk are shocked that Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman's game-clinching tipped ball, which linebacker Malcolm Smith caught for the interception, was not included in the top 16 plays of the year.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- Fair to judge quarterbacks on wins and losses?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss whether it's fair to judge a young quarterback like the Seahawks' Russell Wilson on wins alone.
Monday, July 14, 2014
- What is Bruce Irvin's future with the Seahawks?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss where linebacker Bruce Irvin stands entering his third season with the Seahawks.
Friday, July 11, 2014
- Two Huskies answer why fans should be excited for 2014
In a special edition of "Blue 42," Husky tight end Joshua Perkins and linebacker Travis Feeney talk about the excitement brought to the program by new coach Chris Petersen.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Seahawks dynasty imminent?
Brock Huard and Tom Wassell reflect on the Seahawks' number one spot in the recent NFL Futures Power Rankings.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Marshawn Lynch falling off?
Brock Huard explains why the 2014 season doesn't have to be the beginning of Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch's decline.