Friday, October 3, 2014
- How will the Seahawks defend DeSean Jackson?
Brock Huard discusses the matchup between Seattle's cornerbacks and Washington receiver DeSean Jackson.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
- One question with the Seahawks' running game
Brock Huard discusses his one question with the Seahawks' running game.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Is Russell Wilson or Andrew Luck the more accurate quarterback?
Brock Huard discusses whether Seattle's Russell Wilson or Indianapolis' Andrew Luck is the more accurate quarterback.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- Can Luke Willson fill in for Zach Miller?
Brock Huard discusses Seahawks tight end Zach Milller's ankle injury and whether backup Luke Willson can replace him.
Monday, September 29, 2014
- More unrest in the 49ers' locker room?
Brock Huard discusses the latest reports of unrest in the 49ers' locker room.
Friday, September 26, 2014
- How desperate is 1-2 San Francisco this week?
With the 49ers sitting at 1-2 and facing the 3-0 Eagles on Sunday, how desperate are they for a win in Week 4?
Thursday, September 25, 2014
- A big game for the Huskies
Brock Huard discusses why Saturday's Pac-12 opener against Saturday is so important for Washington.
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
- An underrated aspect of Richard Sherman's game
Danny O'Neil discusses how important Richard Sherman's ability to play the run is for Seattle's defense.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- How the Seahawks are missing Golden Tate
Brock Huard discusses one way in which the Seahawks' offense is missing wide receiver Golden Tate.
Monday, September 22, 2014
- How the Seahawks' running game is evolving
Brock Huard discusses how the Seahawks' running game is straying from convention and evolving.
Friday, September 19, 2014
- One Seahawks defender who will be key against Denver
Brock Huard explains why Seahawks defensive end O'Brien Schofield will be key against the Broncos.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
- How much will CenturyLink crowd factor into Seahawks-Broncos game?
Brock Huard discusses how much the crowd will factor into the Seahawks' Super-Bowl rematch with Denver.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Will the Seahawks be more physical against Denver's receivers?
Dave Wyman looks ahead to the Seahawks' Week-2 matchup with the Broncos.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Why the Saints are winless and the Panthers are 2-0
Brock Huard examines the starts for the Saints and Panthers.
Monday, September 15, 2014
- What to make of Sherman's performance against San Diego
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on cornerback Richard Sherman's performance against San Diego.