Friday, November 28, 2014
- Can the Seahawks improve their red-zone offense?
Dave Wyman shares his take on the struggles Seattle has had scoring touchdowns in the red zone.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- Why the Seahawks have struggled in the red zone
Brock Huard explains why the Seahawks have struggled to score touchdowns in the red zone this season.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- What stands out about Washington's Danny Shelton
Brock Huard shares his impressions of Washington defensive tackle Danny Shelton.
Monday, November 24, 2014
- Was Odell Beckham Jr.'s catch the greatest of all time?
Brock Huard weighs in on the one-handed touchdown catch that Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. made Sunday.
Friday, November 21, 2014
- One Cardinals defender to keep an eye on
Brock Huard explains why Cardinals defensive lineman Calais Campbell is a player to keep an eye on Sunday.
Thursday, November 20, 2014
- Could Richard Sherman play wide receiver?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman playing wide receiver?
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- Has the NFL adjusted to the Seahawks' formula?
Danny O'Neil explains how teams have tried to adapt to the Seahawks' style of play.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
- Defending Marshawn Lynch's halftime decision
Brock Huard explains why he doesn't fault Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch for staying on the field at halftime Sunday.
Monday, November 17, 2014
- Which Seahawks played the best against Kansas City?
Brock Huard discusses two Seahawks that played particularly well in Seattle's loss to Kansas City.
Friday, November 14, 2014
- Should the Seahawks be willing to spend big money on a wide receiver?
Michael Grey and Tom Wassell discuss whether it makes sense for the Seahawks to pay top-tier money for a wide receiver.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
- How will the weather affect the Seahawks-Chiefs game?
Brock Huard discusses how the frigid temperatures in Kansas City might affect Sunday's Seahawks-Chiefs game.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Time for Jordan Hill to step up
Brock Huard discusses the opportunity that Seahawks defensive tackle Jordan Hill has in front of him now that starter Brandon Mebane is injured.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Seahawks' J.R. Sweezy is playing at a Pro Bowl level
Brock Huard explains how the Seahawks' J.R. Sweezy is playing like a Pro Bowl-caliber guard.
Monday, November 10, 2014
- How Palmer's injury affects the Cardinals' outlook
Brock Huard discusses how quarterback Carson Palmer's injury affects the Cardinals' outlook.
Friday, November 7, 2014
- What kind of impact can TE Tony Moeaki have on the Seahawks?
Brock Huard explains what kind of impact new tight end Tony Moeaki may have on the Seahawks' offense.