Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- Is Jim Harbaugh fighting for his job?
Brock Huard discusses whether 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh needs a win this weekend to keep his job.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- What's wrong with the 49ers?
Brock Huard discusses what's wrong with the 4-4 49ers.
Monday, November 3, 2014
- What to expect from Seahawks rookie receiver Kevin Norwood
Brock Huard discusses what he expects to see out of Seahawks rookie wide receiver Kevin Norwood.
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Does the Panthers' futility diminsh the Seahawks' win over them?
Brock Huard discusses the Seahawks' victory over the Panthers after the Panthers were dominated by the Saints on Thursday Night Football.
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- What Will Tukuafu gives the Seahawks' offense
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on the Seahawks signing fullback Will Tukuafu.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Who is the Justin Smoak of the NFL?
Brock Huard discusses a few NFL players who remind him of former Mariner Justin Smoak.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Which injured starter do the Seahawks need to return the most?
Brock Huard discusses which injured starter the Seahawks need to return the most.
Monday, October 27, 2014
- Should the Seahawks consider trading for Chris Clemons?
Brock Huard weighs in on the possibility of the Seahawks trading for defensive end Chris Clemons?
Friday, October 24, 2014
- The Seahawks' most important defensive player against Carolina
Danny O'Neil explains why Michael Bennett is the most important defensive player for the Seahawks against Carolina.
Thursday, October 23, 2014
- What's next for Jake Locker?
Brock Huard discusses what's next for Titans quarterback Jake Locker now that he's been benched.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- How can the Seahawks jump-start their pass rush?
Brock Huard discusses how the Seahawks might be able to generate more of a pass rush.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- How did rookie Paul Richardson look against Rams
Brock Huard discusses what he saw from rookie wide receiver Paul Richardson against St. Louis.
Monday, October 20, 2014
- Oregon loss a reality check for Washington
Brock Huard explains what Saturday's loss to Oregon indicates about where Washington stands.
Friday, October 17, 2014
- Should the Seahawks expect to get the "best shot" from their opponents?
Danny O'Neil and Mike Salk argue about whether or not opposing teams put extra effort into games against the Seahawks.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Shaq Thompson's remarkable season
Brock Huard discusses what Washington linebacker Shaq Thompson has already accomplished through six games.