Tuesday, July 21, 2015
- What injury return will be most significant in Seahawks camp?
With several Seahawks coming back from injury, Brock Huard talks about the most important to watch in training camp.
Monday, July 20, 2015
- Why Doug Baldwin will be a memorable Seahawk
Doug Baldwin has made headlines for his views on the Confederate Flag, but he's also know for his controversial Super Bowl TD celebration. Who is the real Doug Baldwin?
Thursday, July 16, 2015
- Will Christine Michael be on the Seahawks roster in 2015?
Brock weighs in on Christine Michael's roster status, could he be cut during training camp?
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- What do contract negotiations typically entail?
Brock Huard discusses what's typically discussed in contract negotiations.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- With the 49ers fading, who is the Seahawks' top rival?
Brock Huard identifies the Seahawks' new top rival now that the 49ers don't appear to pose much of a threat.
Monday, July 13, 2015
- How good will the Huskies be in 2015?
Brock Huard shares his expectations for the Huskies in 2015.
Friday, July 10, 2015
- Is Todd Gurley right in saying Marshawn Lynch is NFL's best RB?
Rookie Todd Gurley said it's a "no brainer" that Marshawn Lynch and Adrian Peterson are the two best running backs in the NFL. Brock Huard determines if he's right.
Thursday, July 9, 2015
- Should ESPN have published Pierre-Paul's medical records?
Brock Huard shares his take on the heat that ESPN has taken for publishing a photo of Jason Pierre-Paul's medical record while reporting the Giants pass rusher had a finger amputated.
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
- Could Christine Michael, Kevin Norwood be on the Seahawks' roster bubble?
Brock Huard discusses whether running back Christine Michael and/or wide receiver Kevin Norwood could be on the Seahawks' roster bubble.
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- How good is the Seahawks' offensive line?
Brock Huard discusses the Seahawks' offensive line.
Monday, July 6, 2015
- Why are PEDs viewed differently in the NFL?
Brock Huard discusses how and why performance-enhancing-drug violations are seemingly more accepted in the NFL than they are in MLB.
Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Could the Seahawks have a top-five offense?
Brock Huard discusses the ceiling for the Seahawks' offense in 2015.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Will the Huskies win five games in 2015?
Brock Huard discusses a realistic win total for the Huskies in 2015.
Monday, June 29, 2015
- What will the Russell Wilson contract negotiations come down to?
Brock Huard identifies the one thing that Russell Wilson's contract negotiations will come down to.
Friday, June 26, 2015
- How long will the Seahawks' championship window be open?
Mike Salk discusses how much longer the Seahawks have to win a Super Bowl with their current core of players.