Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- What to make of Pete Carroll's praise for Korey Toomer
Danny O'Neil and Dave Wyman discuss the emergence of Seahawks linebacker Korey Toomer.
Friday, June 6, 2014
- Why is 49ers TE Vernon Davis missing OTAs?
All-Pro tight end Vernon Davis gave an interesting answer to why he is sitting out 49ers OTAs, and "Brock and Danny" react accordingly.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
- Will dual-threat quarterbacks become the norm?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the future of quarterback in the NFL.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
- K.J. Wright a priority amongst Seahawks linebackers?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss which linebacker the Seahawks should look to extend first.
Monday, June 2, 2014
- Seahawks no longer interested in Jermichael Finley?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil react to a report stating the Seahawks are no longer interested in free-agent tight end Jermichael Finley?
Friday, May 30, 2014
- Who will the Seahawks target for an extension next?
After WR Doug Baldwin signed a somewhat surprising deal on Thursday, where on the field should the Seahawks look to lock down players with extensions?
Thursday, May 29, 2014
- NFL and President Obama to make progress on concussions?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the desired outcome of the NFL's ongoing dialogues on concussions.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Is Bruce Irvin the odd man out at linebacker?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the Seahawks' four options for three starting linebacker spots.
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Beast Mode in a backfield timeshare?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the likelihood of Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch sharing carries with backups Christine Michael and Robert Turbin.
Monday, May 26, 2014
- Would NFL GMs prefer to have Sherman or Peterson?
With Seahawks star CB Richard Sherman and Arizona counterpart Patrick Peterson in the midst of a Twitter beef, which DB would general managers pick first?
Friday, May 23, 2014
- Any merit to Patrick Peterson's take on Richard Sherman?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil react to what Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson said about his Seahawks counterpart, Richard Sherman.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
- What to make of Lynch skipping the Seahawks' White House visit
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil share their thoughts on running back Marshawn Lynch's decision to skip the Seahawks' trip to the White House.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
- Almost half the league follows Seahawks' defense-first blueprint
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the trend of winning with defense but reject the premise that it minimizes the quarterback.
Monday, May 19, 2014
- Can Keith Price make the Seahawks' roster?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil break down quarterback Keith Price's performance at Seahawks rookie minicamp thus far and his shot at a roster spot.
Friday, May 16, 2014
- Joe Haden says he's the NFL's top cornerback
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil react to Joe Haden's claim that he's the best cornerback in the NFL.