Monday, June 16, 2014
- Russell Wilson gets some love from a 49er
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil react to what 49ers tight end Vernon Davis recently said about Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
Friday, June 13, 2014
- What to make of the Seahawks' addition of Kevin Williams
Danny O'Neil and Dave Wyman share their thoughts on the Seahawks' signing of defensive tackle Kevin Williams.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
- Will Seahawks rookie Paul Richardson return punts?
Former NFL quarterback and coach Jim Zorn discusses the anxiety a coach feels when trying out a new punt returner.
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- RG III back on track after sophomore slump?
Dave Wyman subs in for Brock Huard as he and Danny O'Neil discuss whether Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III has the character to bounce back after a tough year.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- What to make of Pete Carroll's praise for Korey Toomer
Danny O'Neil and Dave Wyman discuss the emergence of Seahawks linebacker Korey Toomer.
Friday, June 6, 2014
- Why is 49ers TE Vernon Davis missing OTAs?
All-Pro tight end Vernon Davis gave an interesting answer to why he is sitting out 49ers OTAs, and "Brock and Danny" react accordingly.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
- Will dual-threat quarterbacks become the norm?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the future of quarterback in the NFL.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
- K.J. Wright a priority amongst Seahawks linebackers?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss which linebacker the Seahawks should look to extend first.
Monday, June 2, 2014
- Seahawks no longer interested in Jermichael Finley?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil react to a report stating the Seahawks are no longer interested in free-agent tight end Jermichael Finley?
Friday, May 30, 2014
- Who will the Seahawks target for an extension next?
After WR Doug Baldwin signed a somewhat surprising deal on Thursday, where on the field should the Seahawks look to lock down players with extensions?
Thursday, May 29, 2014
- NFL and President Obama to make progress on concussions?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the desired outcome of the NFL's ongoing dialogues on concussions.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Is Bruce Irvin the odd man out at linebacker?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the Seahawks' four options for three starting linebacker spots.
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Beast Mode in a backfield timeshare?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the likelihood of Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch sharing carries with backups Christine Michael and Robert Turbin.
Monday, May 26, 2014
- Would NFL GMs prefer to have Sherman or Peterson?
With Seahawks star CB Richard Sherman and Arizona counterpart Patrick Peterson in the midst of a Twitter beef, which DB would general managers pick first?
Friday, May 23, 2014
- Any merit to Patrick Peterson's take on Richard Sherman?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil react to what Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson said about his Seahawks counterpart, Richard Sherman.