LISTEN TO 710 ESPN Seattle: Mariners vs. Blue Jays (live stream only in Seattle-Tacoma area) »
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- How good will Terrelle Pryor become?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the potential of Seahawks quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
Monday, August 11, 2014
- How did Justin Britt fare against Denver?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the performance of rookie right tackle Justin Britt in the Seahawks' preseason opener.
Friday, August 8, 2014
- How Terrelle Pryor fared in his Seahawks debut
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss how Seahawks quarterback Terrelle Pryor looked in Seattle's preseason opener against Denver.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Which Seahawks to watch in preseason opener
Brock Huard tells Mike Salk who Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and defensive coordinator Dan Quinn are most excited to watch in Seattle's first preseason game.
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
- Is the hype surrounding the Huskies for real?
Brock Huard discusses whether the college football analysts eying Washington to win the Pac-12 North this year could be on to something.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- Will Robert Turbin or Christine Michael get more carries in 2014?
Dave Wyman subs in for Brock Huard and tells Mike Salk why Seahawks backup running back Robert Turbin should have more carries than his competition on the depth chart, Christine Michael.
Monday, August 4, 2014
- Seahawks' Zach Miller can do it all
Dave Wyman discusses what has stood out while watching Seahawks tight end Zach Miller during training camp.
Friday, August 1, 2014
- How long will Jim Harbaugh last in San Francisco?
Danny O'Neil and Mike Salk discuss coach Jim Harbaugh's future with the 49ers.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Wilson an MVP candidate and other bold Seahawks predictions
Brock Huard makes three bold predictions for the Seahawks' upcoming season, including this one: quarterback Russell Wilson will finish in the top three in MVP voting.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- What part of Russell Wilson's game can he improve?
Brock Huard discusses Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson's need to improve his anticipation in the red zone.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Why the Seahawks added Eric Winston
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the Seahawks' acquisition of right tackle Eric Winston and what its implications are for Seattle's offensive line.
Monday, July 28, 2014
- What Wilson means to the Seahawks' running game
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss how much quarterback Russell Wilson means to the Seahawks' running game.
Friday, July 25, 2014
- What options do Seahawks have in Marshawn Lynch situation?
Considering the lines in the sand drawn by the Seahawks front office, Brock Huard gives some possible solutions to Marshawn Lynch's hold out.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
- How far is the Pac-12 from the SEC?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss how far from the SEC the Pac-12 is in terms of relevance.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Who are the most underrated Seahawks?
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss the most underrated Seahawks.