Monday, March 16, 2015
- Jimmy Graham faces an adjustment in move to NFC West
Brock Huard discusses how tight end Jimmy Graham will face an adjustment in his move from the NFC South to the NFC West.
Friday, March 13, 2015
- Don't expect a Red Bryant, Seahawks reunion
Brock Huard explains why he doesn't think the Seahawks will bring back defensive end Red Bryant now that he's been released by Jacksonville.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Where will Jimmy Graham help the Seahawks' offense the most?
Brock Huard explains what area tight end Jimmy Graham will have the most impact on the Seahawks' offense.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Brock Huard on Jake Locker retiring at 26
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on former Washington uarterback Jake Locker retiring after four seasons with Tennessee.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Why Cary Williams appealed to the Seahawks
Brock Huard explains why the Seahawks were drawn to free-agenct cornerback Cary Williams.
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Seahawks had no chance of re-signing Byron Maxwell
Brock Huard weighs in on cornerback Byron Maxwell's free-agent departure from the Seahawks.
Friday, March 6, 2015
- What Jets' trade for Brandon Marshall means for Seahawks
Brock Huard explains what the Jets' trade for wide receiver Brandon Marshall means for the Seahawks.
Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Would Tramon Williams or Cary Williams be a better fit for the Seahawks?
Brock Huard which free-agent cornerback would be a better fit with the Seahawks: Tramon Williams or Cary Williams.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Could former Cardinal Darnell Dockett end up in Seattle?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of former Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett signing with the Seahawks.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Can a star veteran receiver fit in the Seahawks' system?
Brock Huard looks at the star veteran receivers expected to be on the market and if any would be worth a try in the Seahawks' system.
Monday, March 2, 2015
- What did Marshawn Lynch's comments in Turkey mean?
Brock Huard looks at what Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch meant with his comments about the final Super Bowl play.
Friday, February 27, 2015
- What is next for Adrian Peterson?
With Adrian Peterson winning his appeal against the NFL, Brock Huard addresses what could be next for the All-Pro running back.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
- What to know about the Seahawks and Ricky Jean-Francois
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on the Seahawks' reported interest in free-agent defensive tackle Ricky jean-Francois.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- If available at No. 31, would the Seahawks take Shaq Thompson or Todd Gurley?
Brock Huard assesses the Seahawks' potential interest in draft prospects Shaq Thompson and Todd Gurley.
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
- Is Cardinals coach Bruce Arians the Seahawks' new top enemy?
Brock Huard answers if Cardinals coach Bruce Arians, whose four-year extension was announced Monday, will replace Jim Harbaugh as Seattle's biggest enemy.