Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- How the Seahawks can use Jimmy Graham differently
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on how the Seahawks can use tight end Jimmy Graham differently.
Monday, October 12, 2015
- Was Sunday's loss Kam Chancellor's worst game?
Brock Huard talks about Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor, who struggled throughout Sunday's overtime loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
Friday, October 9, 2015
- How big was the Huskies' upset win over No. 17 USC?
Brock Huard talks about his alma mater's upset victory in L.A. over Steve Sarkisian's USC, the first signature win of the Chris Petersen era.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
- What is the Seahawks' offensive line missing?
Brock Huard breaks down just what type of lineman the Seahawks could use to bring their O-line together.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- Which Seahawk has been the MVP so far?
Jesse Jones identifies the Seahawks' MVP over the first quarter of the season.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- How did Thomas Rawls play against Detroit?
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on how rookie running back Thomas Rawls played in the Seahawks' win over Detroit?
Monday, October 5, 2015
- The biggest challenge the Lions will pose the Seahawks
Brock Huard identifies the biggest challenge the Lions will post the Seahawks on Monday night.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- Why don't the Seahawks have an interception yet?
Brady Henderson fills in for Brock Huard and gives three possible explanations for why the Seahawks don't have an interception this season.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Which Matthew Stafford will show up Monday vs. Seahawks?
Brock Huard looks at Matthew Stafford, the quarterback leading the Lions into Seattle on Monday who has not looked like himself this season.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Why are the Seahawks working out so many wide receivers?
Brock Huard explains why the Seahawks are working out so many free-agent wide receivers.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Where has Tharold Simon been?
Brock Huard discusses cornerback Tharold Simon's slow start to the season.
Monday, September 28, 2015
- Seahawks' offensive line still a concern
Brock Huard explains why the Seahawks' offensive line is still a concern after the team's first win of the season.
Friday, September 25, 2015
- How can Seahawks keep Tyler Lockett involved?
Danny O'Neil steps in for Brock Huard to answer how the Seahawks can keep teams from taking WR/returner Tyler Lockett out of the game like Green Bay did.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- How game-ready is Kam Chancellor after his holdout?
Brock Huard answers just how ready Kam Chancellor is to play Sunday after holding out all through camp, preseason and the first two weeks of the Seahawks' season.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- Will Kam Chancellor's return be seamless?
Brock Huard shares two thoughts on strong safety Kam Chancellor's return to the Seahawks.