Tuesday, January 20, 2015
- Where the Seahawks' offense needs to improve
Brock Huard explains what he thinks is the biggest area the Seahawks' offense needs to fix before the Super Bowl.
Monday, January 19, 2015
- Why didn't Green Bay go after a hurt Richard Sherman?
Brock Huard looks at Richard Sherman's arm injury and questions why the Packers didn't go right at the Seahawks cornerback.
Friday, January 16, 2015
- Seahawks should be wary of Randall Cobb
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
- Will B.J. Daniels see the field?
Brock Huard discusses the reason the Seahawks promoted backup quarterback B.J. Daniels from their practice squad.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- Could Larry Fitzgerald be a fit in Seattle next season?
Brock Huard answers whether or not it would make sense for legendary Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald to join the Seahawks next year.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Who will the Seahawks miss against Green Bay?
Brock Huard identifies two injured players that the Seahawks will miss the most against Green Bay.
Monday, January 12, 2015
- Will Russell Wilson be the NFL's highest-paid quarterback?
Brock Huard weighs in on a report that the Seahawks will make Russell Wilson the NFL's highest-paid quarterback after the season.
Friday, January 9, 2015
- What Cam Newton will try to do differently
Brock Huard discusses what Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he'd like to see quarterback Cam Newton do differently against Seattle.
Thursday, January 8, 2015
- What is the Seahawks' most unstoppable play?
Brock Huard answers what the Seahawks' most unstoppable play is, which was ranked No. 2 on a list by ESPN.com's Christopher Harris.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
- Does coordinators interviewing for head-coaching jobs hurt Seahawks?
Former Seahawks quarterback Jon Kitna joins Brock Huard to answer how having three assistant coaches interviewing for head-coaching jobs affects Seattle's game plan.
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Who's the better MLB: Bobby Wagner or Luke Kuechly?
Brock Huard looks at a pair of All-Pro middle linebackers, Seattle's Bobby Wagner and Carolina's Luke Kuechly, and picks which one is better.
Monday, January 5, 2015
- PI or no PI on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens?
Was Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens guilty of pass interference against Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew?
Friday, January 2, 2015
- Which team should the Seahawks root for this weekend?
Danny O'Neil and Dave Grosby discuss which team they'd like to see the Seahawks host in the divisional round.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
- Why is interest quiet for Darrell Bevell as a head coach?
Danny O'Neil and Dave Wyman fill in to discuss why offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell is getting less attention for an NFL coaching job than other Seahawks assistants.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
- How much of an impact would losing Dan Quinn have on the Seahawks?
Brock Huard talks about the interest from NFL teams in Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn for head coaching jobs.