Monday, December 15, 2014
- What's the reason for Jordan Hill's increasing production?
Brock Huard talks about Seahawks defensive tackle Jordan Hill's recent sack binge.
Friday, December 12, 2014
- What should the Cardinals expect from Ryan Lindley?
Brock Huard explains why the Cardinals are in big trouble if Ryan Lindley has to be their quarterback for an extended period of time.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
- What's Tharold Simon's ceiling?
Brock Huard discusses how good he thinks Seahawks cornerback Tharold Simon can become.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- How the 49ers should use Colin Kaepernick Sunday
Brock Huard explains how the 49ers should use quarterback Colin Kaepernick Sunday against the Seahawks.
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- A new bias for NFL quarterbacks?
Brock Huard explains what he thinks is a new bias among NFL quarterbacks.
Monday, December 8, 2014
- Should Seahawks consider alternatives at right tackle?
Brock Huard discusses whether he thinks Seahawks rookie right tackle Justin Brit is in any danger of losing his starting job.
Friday, December 5, 2014
- A key number for Lynch and the Seahawks against Philadelphia
Brock Huard explains why 79 is an important number for the Seahawks against Philadelphia.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
- Which Seahawks linebacker to re-sign: Bobby Wagner or K.J. Wright?
Brock Huard explains whether he would give a new deal to Bobby Wagner or K.J. Wright if he could only pick one of the two Seahawks linebackers.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
- The key to slowing down the Eagles' offense
Brock Huard discusses how the Seahawks can slow down the Eagles' up-tempo offense.
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- How hard is the Eagles' offense to defend?
Brock Huard discusses the challenge that is presented by the pace of the Eagles' offense.
Monday, December 1, 2014
- Bevell deserves credit for Seahawks' game plan against 49ers
Brock Huard explains what Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell made some subtle adjustments that helped Seattle against San Francisco.
Friday, November 28, 2014
- Can the Seahawks improve their red-zone offense?
Dave Wyman shares his take on the struggles Seattle has had scoring touchdowns in the red zone.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- Why the Seahawks have struggled in the red zone
Brock Huard explains why the Seahawks have struggled to score touchdowns in the red zone this season.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- What stands out about Washington's Danny Shelton
Brock Huard shares his impressions of Washington defensive tackle Danny Shelton.
Monday, November 24, 2014
- Was Odell Beckham Jr.'s catch the greatest of all time?
Brock Huard weighs in on the one-handed touchdown catch that Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. made Sunday.