Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- Could Tharold Simon push Cary Williams?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of Tharold Simon pushing Cary Williams for the Seahawks' starting job at right cornerback.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Pete Carroll wants more protection for quarterbacks after handoffs
Brock Huard explains how Pete Carroll feels about quarterbacks getting hit after read-option handoffs.
Monday, August 24, 2015
- Which Seahawk has had the best preseason?
Brock Huard selects the Seahawks player who has shined the most in Seattle's first two preseason games.
Friday, August 21, 2015
- What to watch for with Garry Gilliam at right tackle
Brock Huard identifies two things to keep an eye on as right tackle Garry Gilliam makes his first career start against Kansas City.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
- What do Seahawks lose with Dion Bailey in for Kam Chancellor?
Brock Huard looks at Kam Chancellor's likely replacement at strong safety, Dion Bailey, and breaks down what the Seahawks miss with him as the starter.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
- What do the Seahawks see in QB Jake Waters?
Brock Huard shares his impressions of new Seahawks quarterback Jake Waters.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- Which former UW receiver has a better shot with the Seahawks?
Danny O'Neil weighs in on whether Kasen Williams or Kevin Smith has a better chance at making the Seahawks' roster.
Monday, August 17, 2015
- What injury was the most significant in Seahawks' preseason opener?
Brock Huard talks about the injuries to Chris Matthews and Tarvaris Jackson in Friday's preseason game and which one is more significant for the Seahawks?
Friday, August 14, 2015
- Why Wilson and Graham have connected so well
Brock Huard discusses the connection between Russell Wilson and Jimmy Graham.
Thursday, August 13, 2015
- Who will play safety in Seahawks' preseason opener?
With Kam Chancellor holding out and Earl Thomas still recovering from injury, Brock Huard looks at the Seahawks' safety situation for Friday's preseason game.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Could the Seahawks return to the AFC?
Brock Huard talks about the possibility of the Seahawks returning to the AFC if the NFL returns to Los Angeles.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
- Two under-the-radar Seahawks who have stood out
Brock Huard identifies two lesser-known Seahawks who have been impressive during training camp.
Monday, August 10, 2015
- What is setting Seahawks rookie WR Tyler Lockett apart?
Brock Huard looks at impressive rookie Seahawks receiver Tyler Lockett and explains a few reason why he's setting himself apart.
Friday, August 7, 2015
- Does Douglas McNeil have a future at CB with Seahawks?
Brock Huard talks about the Seahawks trying out wide receiver Douglas McNeil at cornerback on Thursday and if he has a future at the position.
Thursday, August 6, 2015
- Do Seahawks or Rams have a better front seven?
Brock Huard takes a look around the NFC West and breaks down if the Seahawks or Rams have the best front seven in the division.