Friday, September 19, 2014
- One Seahawks defender who will be key against Denver
Brock Huard explains why Seahawks defensive end O'Brien Schofield will be key against the Broncos.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
- How much will CenturyLink crowd factor into Seahawks-Broncos game?
Brock Huard discusses how much the crowd will factor into the Seahawks' Super-Bowl rematch with Denver.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Will the Seahawks be more physical against Denver's receivers?
Dave Wyman looks ahead to the Seahawks' Week-2 matchup with the Broncos.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Why the Saints are winless and the Panthers are 2-0
Brock Huard examines the starts for the Saints and Panthers.
Monday, September 15, 2014
- What to make of Sherman's performance against San Diego
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on cornerback Richard Sherman's performance against San Diego.
Friday, September 12, 2014
- What Zach Miller brings to the Seahawks' offense
Dave Wyman discusses tight end Zach Miller's value to the Seahawks.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
- The biggest key for the Seahawks against San Diego
Brock Huard identifies the biggest key to a Seahawks victory over San Diego.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- How the Seahawks' defense is 'funky'
Brock Huard explains what free safety Earl Thomas meant when he compared the Seahawks' defense to James Brown.
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Seahawks' cornerback depth has taken a hit
Brock Huard discusses the injures the Seahawks have sustained at cornerback.
Monday, September 8, 2014
- Can Seattle eventually host a Super Bowl?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of Seattle hosting a Super Bowl, something NBC's Al Michaels said he'd like to see.
Friday, September 5, 2014
- Breaking down the Seahawks' first touchdown
Brock Huard explains what happened on Ricardo Lockette's 33-yard touchdown reception against Green Bay.
Thursday, September 4, 2014
- Is Bruce Irvin ready?
Brock Huard discusses outside linebacker Bruce Irvin's readiness after missing training camp while recovering from hip surgery.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
- What Russell Wilson should shoot for
Brock Huard discusses a goal that Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson should aim for.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Why did the Seahawks swap Bates for Walters?
Brock Huard explains the Seahawks' wide-receiver swap.
Monday, September 1, 2014
- The most surprising Seahawks roster moves
Danny O'Neil and Mike Salk discuss the most surprising Seahawks roster moves.