Friday, March 20, 2015
- What is the Seahawks' best offseason move?
Brock Huard looks over all of the Seahawks' offseason moves and picks which one will be the most important.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
- What will the Seahawks do if they lose Tarvaris Jackson?
Brock Huard responds to a report that free-agent Seahawks backup QB Tarvaris Jackson will visit with the Miami Dolphins.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Are any available veterans WRs worth pursuing?
Brock Huard looks at a slow wide receiver market and discusses if any of the available veterans would make sense for Seattle.
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
- Blue 42: Do you want Greg Hardy in Seattle?
Brock Huard addresses reports that Greg Hardy, who missed 15 games in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence, will meet with the Seahawks.
Monday, March 16, 2015
- Jimmy Graham faces an adjustment in move to NFC West
Brock Huard discusses how tight end Jimmy Graham will face an adjustment in his move from the NFC South to the NFC West.
Friday, March 13, 2015
- Don't expect a Red Bryant, Seahawks reunion
Brock Huard explains why he doesn't think the Seahawks will bring back defensive end Red Bryant now that he's been released by Jacksonville.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Where will Jimmy Graham help the Seahawks' offense the most?
Brock Huard explains what area tight end Jimmy Graham will have the most impact on the Seahawks' offense.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Brock Huard on Jake Locker retiring at 26
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on former Washington uarterback Jake Locker retiring after four seasons with Tennessee.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Why Cary Williams appealed to the Seahawks
Brock Huard explains why the Seahawks were drawn to free-agenct cornerback Cary Williams.
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Seahawks had no chance of re-signing Byron Maxwell
Brock Huard weighs in on cornerback Byron Maxwell's free-agent departure from the Seahawks.
Friday, March 6, 2015
- What Jets' trade for Brandon Marshall means for Seahawks
Brock Huard explains what the Jets' trade for wide receiver Brandon Marshall means for the Seahawks.
Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Would Tramon Williams or Cary Williams be a better fit for the Seahawks?
Brock Huard which free-agent cornerback would be a better fit with the Seahawks: Tramon Williams or Cary Williams.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Could former Cardinal Darnell Dockett end up in Seattle?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of former Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett signing with the Seahawks.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Can a star veteran receiver fit in the Seahawks' system?
Brock Huard looks at the star veteran receivers expected to be on the market and if any would be worth a try in the Seahawks' system.
Monday, March 2, 2015
- What did Marshawn Lynch's comments in Turkey mean?
Brock Huard looks at what Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch meant with his comments about the final Super Bowl play.