Wednesday, December 9, 2015
- Which Seahawk is next up for a payday?
Last year the Seahawks signed K.J. Wright and Cliff Avril were signed to extensions. Brock Huard answers if any deal is looming and who is next for a payday.
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
- What Darrell Bevell has meant to the Seahawks' offense
Brock Huard weighs in on the possibility that Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell is a potential candidate for BYU's head-coaching vacancy.
Monday, December 7, 2015
- The best part about Thomas Rawls' game
Brock Huard identifies the best part about Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls' game.
Friday, December 4, 2015
- How are Vikings modeling their offense after the Seahawks?
Brock Huard talks about the Seahawks opponent on Sunday, the Vikings, and how they're using Teddy Bridgewater like Seattle uses Russell Wilson.
Thursday, December 3, 2015
- What is Seahawks' Tyler Lockett's next step as a wide receiver?
Brock Huard focuses on impressive Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett and where he can take another step to improve as a wide receiver.
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- Has Cary Williams been the Seahawks' biggest offseason bust?
Brock Huard puts the Seahawks' acquisition of cornerback Cary Williams into perspective.
Monday, November 30, 2015
- What went right and wrong for Seahawks D?
Brock Huard takes a look at the Seahawks defense, which gave up 490 passing yards but also had four picks on Sunday in the 39-30 win over Pittsburgh.
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
- Assessing Russell Wilson's play vs. San Francisco
Dave Wyman shares his thoughts on how Russell Wilson played Sunday.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
- What the Seahawks are missing on defense
Brock Huard explains why 49ers quarterback Blaine Gabbert had the best day of his career against the Seahawks.
Monday, November 23, 2015
- Why the Seahawks benched Cary Williams
Brock Huard talks about the Seahawks' decision to bench cornerback Cary Williams against San Francisco.
Friday, November 20, 2015
- Who will Seahawks start if Cary Williams can't play?
Guest hosts Bob Stelton and Jim Moore ask Brock Huard how the Seahawks will handle Cary Williams' cornerback spot if he can't play Sunday.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Is Jimmy Graham throwing off the Seahawks' system?
Brock Huard reacts to Trent Dilfer's assertion that Jimmy Graham playing tight end has thrown off Russell Wilson and the Seahawks' run-first system.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Why did Seahawks move away from Chris Matthews?
Brock Huard talks about Tuesday's surprising move by the Seahawks, waiving wide receiver and Super Bowl standout Chris Matthews to promote Kevin Smith.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- Seahawks' secondary, special teams have faltered of late
Brock Huard discusses some of the issues the Seahawks have had in their secondary and on special teams of late.
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Will the Seahawks bench Cary Williams?
Brock Huard assesses the way Seahawks cornerback Cary Williams played against Arizona.