Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Will Gruden return to Oakland?
John Clayton discuss the possibility of Jon Gruden returning to Oakland to fill the Raiders' coaching vacancy as well as the other potential targets for the job.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- How serious is the reported rift between Harbaugh and the 49ers
John Clayton discusses the reports of discord in the 49ers' locker room with coach Jim Harbaugh and how that will affect his future with the team.
Monday, September 29, 2014
- How long will Zach Miller's ankle injury keep him out?
John Clayton talks about Seahawks tight end Zach Miller's recent ankle procedure and looks at how long he could be held out of action.
Friday, September 26, 2014
- Why have the Thursday Night Football games been so poorly played?
John Clayton talks about the poor performances in the first few Thursday Night Football games and how the short weeks is taking effect for teams.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Are Jake Locker's days numbered as a starting quarterback?
John Clayton takes a look around the league, including UW alum and Titans QB Jake Locker's wrist injury and if he'll get another shot at a starting job.
Friday, September 19, 2014
- What grade does Roger Goodell get for his press conference?
John Clayton analyzes what NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said at his press conference about player conduct and gives his final preview of the Seahawks-Broncos game.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Seahawks-Broncos prediction
John Clayton gives his prediction for the Seahawks' Super-Bowl rematch with Denver, saying he expects Seattle to win in a close game.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Keys to victory for Seahawks against Broncos
John Clayton discusses some of the keys to victory for the Seahawks' Super Bowl rematch with Denver.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- First look at Seahawks vs. Broncos
John Clayton looks ahead to the Seahawks' Super-Bowl rematch with the Broncos, discussing how Denver has looked so far and the likelihood that wide receiver Wes Welker will play.
Monday, September 15, 2014
- What the Seahawks need to fix after the loss to San Diego
John Clayton looks over the Seahawks' loss to the Chargers and pinpoints things they need to adjust before Sunday's meeting with Denver.
Friday, September 12, 2014
- The latest on Adrian Peterson and the NFL's drug policy
John Clayton discusses the latest news involving Vikings running back Adrian Peterson being indicted on a child-abuse charge as well as the revisions to the NFL's drug policy.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
- The Ravens are facing a must-win game tonight
John says it may be only game 2, but the Baltimore Ravens are facing a must-win so they don't go 0-2 in their division.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Roger Goodell shouldn't be fired over Ray Rice situation
An under-the-weather John Clayton says that even though the Ray Rice situation has become really bad for NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, he shouldn't lose his job.
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- What to make of the Cardinals and Chargers
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the "Monday Night Football" game between the Cardinals and Chargers, two teams Seattle will face this season.
Monday, September 8, 2014
- What does the Ray Rice firestorm mean for the NFL?
John Clayton reacts to the Ravens' release and NFL's ban of Ray Rice, and he also goes through the highlights and lowlights of Week 1 of the NFL season.