Friday, March 27, 2015
- John Clayton sums up the Owner's Meetings
John Clayton joins the guys and sums up the owners meetings and the rule change going through on extra points.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
- 'Good things ahead' for Seahawks pass rusher Cassius Marsh
John Clayton shares his thoughts on what defensive lineman Cassius Marsh might be able to bring to the Seahawks in 2015 after missing most of his rookie season with an injury. weighs in on the news that NFL prospect Randy Gregory of Nebraska tested positive for marijuana at the scouting combine.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Changes likely coming with extra points in NFL
John Clayton checks in from the NFL owners' meetings and discusses the possible changes to extra points and the ramifications they would have.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- The story behind Pete Carroll's photobomb seen 'round the world
John Clayton shares the backstory of Seahawks coach Pete Carroll photobombing his appearance on SportsCenter on Tuesday afternoon.
Monday, March 23, 2015
- Can rumors of Michael Bennett wanting out be put to rest?
John Clayton talks to "Danny, Dave and Moore" from the owners meetings in Arizona and explains why it seems news of Michael Bennett wanting out of Seattle was overblown.
Friday, March 20, 2015
- Why the uproar about Mariota's ambivalence to being picked No. 1?
John Clayton talks about Marcus Mariota's comments that he doesn't care when he's picked in the NFL Draft and the negative reaction from some NFL teams.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Why Seahawks' signing of Ahtyba Rubin is bad news for Brandon Mebane
John Clayton dissects the Seahawks' signing of nose tackle Ahtyba Rubin, a seven-year vet with the Browns who could be taking Brandon Mebane's job.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- The continuation of the 49ers' startling fall from grace
John Clayton details all the things that have gone wrong for the San Francisco 49ers this offseason, including a rash of surprising retirements.
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
- Any truth to report that Michael Bennett wants out of Seattle?
John Clayton addresses the report that defensive end Michael Bennett requested a trade from the Seahawks and how bad information could have been produced.
Monday, March 16, 2015
- What's next for the Seahawks in free agency?
John Clayton assesses how the Seahawks fared in the first week of free agency and looks ahead to what could be next.
Friday, March 13, 2015
- Have Seahawks added enough to be better than at the end of last season?
John Clayton assesses the additions the Seahawks have made and if they're enough to make up for their losses in free agency to consider them better than at the end of 2014.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- The Professor is baffled by the Eagles signing of DeMarco Murray
John Clayton talks about being stunned that DeMarco Murray signed with Philadelphia as they already had 2 running backs in the fold. They also discuss the future of another RB Trent Richardson.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- What to expect from Jimmy Graham in the Seahawks' offense
John Clayton shares additional thoughts on the Seahawks' trading for tight end Jimmy Graham, including a prediction on how many catches he'll have in his first season in Seattle.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Breaking down the Seahawks' huge trade for Jimmy Graham
John Clayton looks at a busy day in the NFL highlighted by the Seahawks' acquisition of Jimmy Graham for Max Unger in a blockbuster trade.
Monday, March 9, 2015
- The fall of the 49ers as the Seahawks' top competition
John Clayton covers the "break-up" in San Francisco, where the 49ers have parted ways with Jim Harbaugh, losing Frank Gore, and Colin Kaepernick could be traded.