LISTEN TO 710 ESPN Seattle: "The Huddle" with guests Kam Chancellor and K.J. Wright »
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- 49ers' offense is struggling more than the Seahawks'
John Clayton compares the offensive struggles of the Seahawks and 49ers, noting how San Francisco's has particularly struggled in the fourth quarter.
Monday, November 24, 2014
- Numbers vs. Cardinals show Russell Wilson's slump is over
John Clayton gives his full analysis on the Seahawks' big 19-3 win over the Cardinals, including why Russell Wilson's supposed slump is over.
Friday, November 21, 2014
- How will the Cardinals handle Russell Wilson?
John Clayton previews Sunday's Seahawks-Cardinals game and discusses how Arizona may look to defend quarterback Russell Wilson.
Thursday, November 20, 2014
- John Clayton say no to Richard Sherman at WR
John Clayton lets us now how he thinks Drew Stanton will do in his first real road test. He thinks Richard Sherman should never line up as a WR.
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- How much will Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald's injury impact Sunday's game?
John Clayton looks at Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald's minor MCL sprain and how it might hinder his performance against the Seahawks on Sunday.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
- What should the Seahawks do at running back in 2015?
John Clayton considers all of the Seahawks' options at running back for 2015--should they bring back Marshawn Lynch?
Monday, November 17, 2014
- Inability to tackle Seahawks' biggest issue in loss to Chiefs
John Clayton recaps the Seahawks' loss to Kansas City on Sunday, and explains why tackling was the biggest factor in the defeat.
Friday, November 14, 2014
- How effective will Marshawn Lynch (questionable) be against Chiefs?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's questionable status and discusses if his leg issue could be a factor Sunday in Kansas City.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
- Preparing for a run-heavy Seahawks-Chiefs battle
John Clayton says both the Seahawks and Chiefs have excellent running games on both sides of the ball. Who has the upper hand?
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Can Earl Thomas be the best defensive back in NFL history?
John Clayton discusses whether he thinks Seahawks free safety Earl Thomas can reach his stated goal of becoming the best defensive back in NFL history.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Carson Palmer is the most significant NFC West season-ending injury
John Clayton explains why Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer is the most significant season-ending injury over Seahawks defensive tackle Brandon Mebane and 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis.
Monday, November 10, 2014
- Is Russell Wilson in a passing slump?
"The Professor" John Clayton looks at the Seahawks' 38-17 win over the Giants and whether QB Russell Wilson is in a slump after throwing two picks.
Friday, November 7, 2014
- Have the Seahawks fans lost a step at CenturyLink this season?
John Clayton looks into Bill Simmons' claim that the 12th Man crowds haven't provided as much of a boost for the Seahawks in 2014 as they did last year.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
- How will Russell Wilson respond after last week's down game?
"The Professor" John Clayton talks about what Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson could do this week vs. the Giants to bounce back from last week.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- What if Doug Baldwin can't play against the Giants?
John Clayton details what would happen if wide receiver Doug Baldwin can't play on Sunday.