Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Who leads Seahawks' backup battles at QB and RB?
John Clayton discusses the backup battle between Seahawks quarterbacks Tarvaris Jackson and Terrelle Pryor and between running backs Robert Turbin and Christine Michael.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Who are the Seahawks to watch against the Chargers?
John Clayton shares which players he'll be watching on both sides of the ball during the Seahawks second preseason game against the Chargers.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- Will Los Angeles get a football team?
John Clayton discusses whether he thinks Los Angeles will get a football team in the next few years and shares which teams are candidates for relocation.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Can Terrelle Pryor win the backup quarterback job?
John Clayton discusses whether Terrelle Pryor has a shot at beating out Tarvaris Jackson and winning the Seahawks' backup quarterback job.
Monday, August 11, 2014
- Will Seahawks continue to play without a rise in defensive holding calls?
John Clayton talks about the NFL's emphasis on defensive holding calls in the first week of the preseason and how the Seahawks stayed away from getting flagged.
Friday, August 8, 2014
- How Pryor, Seahawks fared in preseason opener
John Clayton shares his thoughts on how quarterback Terrelle Pryor and the rest of the Seahawks looked in Thursday night's preseason loss to Denver.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Will Seahawks receivers capitalize on preseason chances?
John Clayton discusses the significance of the preseason opener for Seahawks receivers Phil Bates, Chris Matthews and Ricardo Lockette, who are jockeying for roster spots.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- Are changes on the horizon for the NFL preseason?
John Clayton discusses potential changes to the structure of the NFL preseason and which obstacles must be overcome to make those changes possible.
Monday, August 4, 2014
- Seahawks' loss of Michael Bowie is a big surprise
John Clayton says the Seahawks' offensive line is an even bigger question mark since the team waived lineman Michael Bowie.
Monday, July 28, 2014
- Marshawn Lynch running out of options with his holdout
John Clayton discusses the latest on Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch's holdout, including why Tuesday is a big day and what options he has as the fines rack up.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
- What does Jamaal Charles' deal mean for Marshawn Lynch?
The Chiefs gave Jamaal Charles a big new deal, while Marshawn Lynch continues to hold out from Seahawks training camp. The Professor takes a close look at the numbers and the perception it places on Marshawn.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
- What would be the impact of a Marshawn Lynch holdout?
John Clayton discusses the implications of a potential holdout by Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch, including what it could mean for teammates Robert Turbin and Christine Michael.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- What does Sidney Rice's retirement mean?
John Clayton discusses the retirement of receiver Sidney Rice, what it means for the Seahawks receiving corps and whether it will affect running back Marshawn Lynch's contract situation.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Who should return punts for the Seahawks?
John Clayton reveals which Seahawks player he would like to see returning punts for the team this season.
Monday, July 21, 2014
- How is the NFL going to emphasize illegal contact?
The NFL is going to concentrate on enforcing illegal contact in 2014, and the Professor explains how and why.