Friday, January 9, 2015
- Which home teams are on upset alert in the divisional round?
John Clayton talks about the two home teams that he could envision losing this weekend and gives his prediction for the Seahawks-Panthers game.
Thursday, January 8, 2015
- Where does Russell Wilson rank among the remaining playoff QBs?
The Professor looks over the class of quarterbacks still playing in the NFL playoffs and ranks them as we head into the divisional round.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
- How much does losing DT Star Lotulelei hurt Panthers?
John Clayton looks at the loss of injured defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for the Panthers, and what it means for the Seahawks on Saturday.
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Will Seahawks unnerve Panthers QB Cam Newton?
John Clayton looks ahead to Saturday's playoff game and answers how Panthers QB Cam Newton will react to playing the Seahawks in CenturyLink Field.
Monday, January 5, 2015
- Could Larry Fitzgerald end up in Seattle?
John Clayton explains why he thinks the Seahawks and Larry Fitzgerald would be a perfect fit if the Cardinals and the veteran receiver part ways this offseason.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
- Why Detroit is Seahawks' easiest possible playoff opponent
John Clayton looks at the three possible teams the Seahawks can meet in two weeks and explains why they line up best vs. the Lions.
Monday, December 29, 2014
- Dan Quinn should be pursued by several teams as a head coach
John Clayton joins us "Danny, Dave and Moore" to talk about 'Black Monday' coaching changes and what obstacles lie ahead in the playoffs for the Seahawks.
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
- Why Seahawks should consider Rams scarier than Cardinals
The Professor answers why the Rams this week are more dangerous to the Seahawks and their No. 1 seed hopes than the Cardinals were last week.
Monday, December 22, 2014
- Breaking down the Seahawks' offense matching the defense's dominance
John Clayton talks about Russell Wilson's improvement and the offense's big day against Arizona, which matched the defense's dominance.
Friday, December 19, 2014
- Will Russell Okung get a long-term deal with Seahawks?
John Clayton discusses Seahawks left tackle Russell Okung, who is one of the more talented players at his position but continues to deal with injuries.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
- Who will the Seahawks lock up next with an extension?
John Clayton covers which players the Seahawks may try to lock up after signing linebacker K.J. Wright to a four-year extension.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Can the Seahawks handle Arizona's pressure?
John Clayton looks ahead to Sunday's Seahawks-Cardinals game and how Seattle will deal with all the pressure Arizona is going to bring.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
- Breaking down the Seahawks' playoff scenarios
John Clayton discusses the likelihood of the Seahawks earning the No. 1 overall seed in the NFC playoffs with two games remaining.
Monday, December 15, 2014
- Have Seahawks reclaimed status as the NFC's best team?
John Clayton looks at the Seahawks' 17-7 win over the 49ers and decides if Seattle should be considered the best team in the NFC.
Friday, December 12, 2014
- Can the Cardinals win any games with a third-string QB?
After QB Drew Stanton's injury Thursday night, John Clayton takes a look at the Arizona Cardinals and if they can win at all with third-stringer Ryan Lindley.