Monday, July 28, 2014
- Marshawn Lynch running out of options with his holdout
John Clayton discusses the latest on Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch's holdout, including why Tuesday is a big day and what options he has as the fines rack up.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
- What does Jamaal Charles' deal mean for Marshawn Lynch?
The Chiefs gave Jamaal Charles a big new deal, while Marshawn Lynch continues to hold out from Seahawks training camp. The Professor takes a close look at the numbers and the perception it places on Marshawn.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
- What would be the impact of a Marshawn Lynch holdout?
John Clayton discusses the implications of a potential holdout by Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch, including what it could mean for teammates Robert Turbin and Christine Michael.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- What does Sidney Rice's retirement mean?
John Clayton discusses the retirement of receiver Sidney Rice, what it means for the Seahawks receiving corps and whether it will affect running back Marshawn Lynch's contract situation.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Who should return punts for the Seahawks?
John Clayton reveals which Seahawks player he would like to see returning punts for the team this season.
Monday, July 21, 2014
- How is the NFL going to emphasize illegal contact?
The NFL is going to concentrate on enforcing illegal contact in 2014, and the Professor explains how and why.
Friday, July 18, 2014
- Is Jaws' No. 9 QB ranking of Russell Wilson accurate?
The Professor looks at Ron Jaworski's ranking of Russell Wilson as the ninth-best quarterback in the NFL, and answers if any quarterback would be worth trading Wilson straight-up for.
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- What to watch when the Seahawks begin training camp
John Clayton discusses the players and position battles he'll be paying attention to when the Seahawks open training camp on July 25.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- How much will Russell Wilson's next contract be worth?
John Clayton discusses how much he thinks Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will make per year in his next contract.
Monday, July 14, 2014
- Where should Pete Carroll be ranked in the coaches power rankings?
Despite being locked outside of his own home, John Clayton discusses the NFL's new power rankings of coaches and where Pete Carroll should be on the list.
Friday, July 11, 2014
- Will the Patriots copy the Seahawks' defensive strategy?
The Professor takes a look at Brandon Browner and how the Patriots plan on using him in the secondary, and wonders if New England will follow the Seahawks' defensive methods.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Should Richard Sherman change his antics?
John Clayton discusses whether he thinks it would benefit Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman to be less vocal.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Where must the Seahawks improve to repeat as champs?
John Clayton discusses where the Seahawks need to improve to repeat as Super Bowl champions.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- How does Richard Sherman compare with Deion Sanders?
John Clayton shares how he feels the Seahawks' Richard Sherman compares with former cornerback Deion Sanders.
Monday, July 7, 2014
- Rice 'fighting an uphill battle' to make the Seahawks' roster
John Clayton discusses wide receiver Sidney Rice's recovery from knee surgery and his chances of winning a spot in the Seahawks' crowded wide-receiver mix.