Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- Is the shine off Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell?
John Clayton talks about Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell being left out of the top 10 on a list of the best OCs in the NFL.
Monday, June 22, 2015
- What if the Seahawks were to tag Russell Wilson in 2016?
John Clayton looks at the possibility of the Seahawks applying the franchise tag on quarterback Russell Wilson if he were to play out the final year of his rookie deal.
Friday, June 19, 2015
- What is Luke Willson's role with the Seahawks?
John Clayton discusses what TE Luke Willson's role will be with the Seahawks now that they've acquired Jimmy Graham.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
- How Seahawks succeed teaching players new positions
John Clayton is back with plenty of topics to discuss from Seahawks minicamp, including how the coaching staff has been successful teaching players new positions.
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
- Will the Seahawks extend Russell Okung's contract?
John Clayton discusses left tackle Russell Okung's future with the Seahawks now that he's entering the final year of his rookie deal.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- What to make of Russell Wilson reportedly taking out an insurance policy
John Clayton discusses Russell Wilson's reported intention to take out an insurance policy and what this means for a possible deal with the Seahawks.
Monday, June 15, 2015
- Will Michael Bennett and Bruce Irvin be at Seahawks minicamp?
John Clayton provides insight on the Seahawks' mandatory minicamp and if defensive players Michael Bennett and Bruce Irvin will show up or hold out.
Friday, June 12, 2015
- Are windows closing on Russell Wilson's contract talks?
John Clayton discusses the latest on Russell Wilson's contract talks, including whether either his side or the Seahawks are feeling pressure from a closing window.
Thursday, June 11, 2015
- Is Brandon Mebane's roster spot safe?
John Clayton discusses where nose tackle Brandon Mebane stands with the Seahawks after speculation earlier this offseason that he could be a salary-cap casualty.
Monday, June 8, 2015
- How long will the Seahawks' championship window remain open?
John Clayton discusses how long he thinks the Seahawks will be able to compete for a Super Bowl with their current core of players.
Friday, June 5, 2015
- Predicting the numbers on Russell Wilson's extension
John Clayton offers his prediction on the total value and guaranteed money that Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will receive when he signs an extension.
- What exactly is going on in San Francisco with another player retiring at a young age?
Another day, another San Francisco 49er calls it quits. Just what exactly is going on down by the Bay? The Professor, John Clayton, joins Danny, Dave, and Moore and weighs in for his Coors Light Cold Hard Facts.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
- Jimmy Graham's impressive performance at Seahawks' OTA
John Clayton shares his impressions of how tight end Jimmy Graham looked during the Seahawks' Organized Team Activity on Tuesday.
Monday, June 1, 2015
- What Cam Newton's new deal will mean for Russell Wilson
John Clayton shares his insight on quarterback Cam Newton's extension with the Panthers and what it will mean for Russell Wilson, saying he expects Wilson's deal to be greater.
Friday, May 29, 2015
- How far apart are Russell WIlson and the Seahawks?
John Clayton shares his insight on the contract negotiations between the Seahawks and quarterback Russell Wilson, saying he thinks a deal will get done sometime around the start in training camp.