Thursday, September 17, 2015
- Will Seahawks exploit a depleted Packers defensive line?
John Clayton looks at Sunday's Seahawks-Packers matchup, including Green Bay's embattled D-line and Seattle's suddenly suspect defensive backfield.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- The Professor lays out the options with Kam Chancellor
John Clayton joins the show for his daily visit talking about what the Seahawks should do with Kam Chancellor and what they can likely get in return should they trade him. Also, he gives his picks on games around the NFL.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
- Too much shotgun for the Seahawks' offense?
John Clayton weighs in on Marshawn Lynch's mother criticizing Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and whether an increased use of the shotgun is throwing Seattle's offense out of whack.
Monday, September 14, 2015
- Seahawks front office fed up with Kam Chancellor?
John Clayton breaks down the Seahawks' loss to the Rams, Kam Chancellor's ongoing absence and why the Seattle front office may be running out of patience.
Friday, September 11, 2015
- What to expect from the Rams offense vs. the Seahawks
While the Seahawks offense has been a point of consternation, John Clayton looks at Sunday's opponent, the Rams, and where they sit without Todd Gurley.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
- What's the biggest question for Seahawks heading into opener?
John Clayton answers what the biggest question mark is for the Seahawks heading into their season opener against the Rams in St. Louis.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
- The latest with Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
John Clayton weighs in on the ESPN story in which Seahawks players shared their thoughts about Kam Chancellor's holdout. Also, what could Seattle get in return if it decided to trade Chancellor?
Friday, September 4, 2015
- Will Tim Tebow really make Philadelphia's opening day roster?
John Clayton explains what the trade of Matt Barkley to Arizona means for Tim Tebow's chances of making the Eagles opening day roster.
Thursday, September 3, 2015
- How big of a blow is the Tom Brady ruling to the NFL?
John Clayton explains just how monumental the ruling against the NFL's four-game suspension of Tom Brady is for the league and it's method of discipline.
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Will the Seahawks adjust Kam Chancellor's contract?
John Clayton discusses the possibility of the Seahawks making an adjustment to strong safety Kam Chancellor's contract similar to what Pittsburgh did with wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- Will the Seahawks sign Fred Jackson with Robert Turbin injured?
John Clayton discusses the Seahawks' interest in 34-year-old running back Fred Jackson and whether or not Seattle will sign him due to Robert Turbin's ankle injury.
Monday, August 31, 2015
- The fallout from Seahawks' cuts, trade of Kevin Norwood
John Clayton reacts to the Seahawks' cuts Monday, including center Lemuel Jeanpierre, and the trade of Kevin Norwood to Carolina.
Friday, August 28, 2015
- Why a Kam Chancellor deal will take at least another week
John Clayton looks at the ongoing Kam Chancellor holdout and why it's at least a week off from being resolved with the Seahawks.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
- The Professor on why the Marshawn Lynch appeal hearing was canceled
John Clayton talks about the Martavis Bryant four-game suspension and how much that will hurt the Steelers. He addresses Marshawn Lynch settling an appeal of his fine for not talking after the NFC Championship game.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- The Professor on says the turf in Santa Clara is "gonna be a problem"
Lots of disciplinary action in the NFL today as both Ahmad Brooks and Ray McDonald are charged with sex crimes. Plus the turf at the new Levi's Stadium may have to be re-sodded multiple times in order to be fit for playing on.