Thursday, July 3, 2014
- How many games will the Mariners win this season?
John Clayton gives an updated prediction of how many games he expects the Mariners to win this season.
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
- Is Russell Wilson a top-five quarterback?
John Clayton discusses where he thinks the Seahawks' Russell Wilson ranks among NFL quarterbacks.
Monday, June 30, 2014
- Is Joe Montana right about the Seahawks becoming a dynasty?
Joe Montana has the 49ers fan base up in arms after saying the Seahawks could be a dynasty, but is their credence to his comments? The Professor has the answer.
Friday, June 27, 2014
- How the Seahawks and 49ers stack up in 2014
John Clayton discusses where the Seahawks and 49ers stand in relation to each other.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
- How might the NFL Draft change next year?
John Clayton discusses how the timing, format and location of the NFL Draft could potentially change in 2015.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
- Which offensive linemen will win starting spots for the Seahawks?
John Clayton discusses which players have made the strongest cases for contested spots on the Seahawks' offensive line.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
- What to make of Sherman's local media grievance
John Clayton weighs in on Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman being upset at the local media over the publication of the address of his new home.
Monday, June 23, 2014
- Where do the Seahawks receivers rank in the improved NFC West?
John Clayton takes a look at how each NFC West team has improved their receiving corps, and ranks the Seahawks against the rest of their division rivals.
Friday, June 20, 2014
- Have the Seahawks actually improved from last year?
John Clayton takes a look at the Seahawks after minicamp and gives his assessment of whether this group of players is better than the one in camp last year.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- How much does Marshawn Lynch have left?
John Clayton discuss how much longer the Seahawks can expect running back Marshawn Lynch to remain effective now that he recently turned 28.
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
- What to make of Marshawn Lynch reporting for minicamp
John Clayton discusses the significance of Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch attending mandatory minicamp amid reports that he's unhappy with his contract.
Monday, June 16, 2014
- Does Marshawn Lynch have a better holdout case than Vernon Davis?
Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch and 49ers TE Vernon Davis are both holding out for bigger deals. The Professor answers who deserves a new contract more, and whose absence hurts the most.
Friday, June 13, 2014
- What the Seahawks are thinking with Kevin Williams
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the Seahawks' addition of defensive tackle Kevin Williams.
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Paul Richardson's health and punt-return ability
John Clayton shares his thoughts on whether the shoulder injury that has sidelined Seahawks rookie wide receiver Paul Richardson should be a concern as well as the possibility of the second-round pick returning punts for Seattle this season.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- Redskins name change could be years away
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the momentum that is building to compel the Redskins to change their name.