Monday, October 13, 2014
- Did Cowboys expose a formula to beat the Seahawks?
John Clayton breaks down the Seahawks' surprising 30-23 loss to the Dallas Cowboys and answers if there's a formula to beating Seattle.
Friday, October 10, 2014
- Nothing to worry about with the Legion of Boom
John Clayton talks about why the Seahawks' Legion of Boom secondary doesn't have any issues despite ranking 22nd in the NFL.
Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Revisiting Tony Romo's most memorable blunder
With the Seahawks hosting Dallas on Sunday, John Clayton shares his memories of the 2007 wild-card game in which quarterback Tony Romo fumbled the snap on a field-goal attempt, explaining why Romo wasn't entirely to blame.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- Can Bobby Wagner make the Pro Bowl?
John Clayton discuss the Pro-Bowl credentials of Seahawks middle linebacker Bobby Wagner, running back Adrian Peterson's future with Minnesota, Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer's health and more.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- Russell Wilson or Andrew Luck?
John Clayton weighs in as the debate over whether Seattle's Russell Wilson or Indianapolis' Andrew Luck is the better quarterback is reignited.
- When Brady and Manning retire, will Russell Wilson assume the throne one day as the best QB in the game?
The Professor, John Clayton talks about which quarterbacks will be among the league's best when the Bradys and Mannings call it a career. Also, are the Cardinals coming back down to Earth?
Friday, October 3, 2014
- Where does Bobby Wagner rank among the league's MLBs?
John Clayton takes a look at Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner, how he ranks with the rest of the NFL's top MLBs, and how much money he may be in line for.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
- Will Russell Wilson be the NFL's version of Derek Jeter?
John Clayton talks about Russell Wilson's first article for Derek Jeter's new website, The Players' Tribune, and looks at the similarities between the two.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Will Gruden return to Oakland?
John Clayton discuss the possibility of Jon Gruden returning to Oakland to fill the Raiders' coaching vacancy as well as the other potential targets for the job.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- How serious is the reported rift between Harbaugh and the 49ers
John Clayton discusses the reports of discord in the 49ers' locker room with coach Jim Harbaugh and how that will affect his future with the team.
Monday, September 29, 2014
- How long will Zach Miller's ankle injury keep him out?
John Clayton talks about Seahawks tight end Zach Miller's recent ankle procedure and looks at how long he could be held out of action.
Friday, September 26, 2014
- Why have the Thursday Night Football games been so poorly played?
John Clayton talks about the poor performances in the first few Thursday Night Football games and how the short weeks is taking effect for teams.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Are Jake Locker's days numbered as a starting quarterback?
John Clayton takes a look around the league, including UW alum and Titans QB Jake Locker's wrist injury and if he'll get another shot at a starting job.
Friday, September 19, 2014
- What grade does Roger Goodell get for his press conference?
John Clayton analyzes what NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said at his press conference about player conduct and gives his final preview of the Seahawks-Broncos game.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Seahawks-Broncos prediction
John Clayton gives his prediction for the Seahawks' Super-Bowl rematch with Denver, saying he expects Seattle to win in a close game.