Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- What to make of the Cardinals and Chargers
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the "Monday Night Football" game between the Cardinals and Chargers, two teams Seattle will face this season.
Monday, September 8, 2014
- What does the Ray Rice firestorm mean for the NFL?
John Clayton reacts to the Ravens' release and NFL's ban of Ray Rice, and he also goes through the highlights and lowlights of Week 1 of the NFL season.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- How Wes Welker's suspension affects the Seahawks
John Clayton discusses Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker being suspended four games for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, which will keep him out of Seattle's Week-3 game against Denver.
Friday, August 29, 2014
- Which bubble players will make the Seahawks' roster?
John Clayton shares his projections on some Seahawks on the roster bubble, including quarterback Terrelle Pryor and wide receiver Bryan Walters.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
- NFL to adopt stricter punishments for domestic violence
John Clayton discusses the announcement by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell that the league will adopt stricter punishments for domestic violence and sexual assault incidents.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- What will Seahawks' final roster look like?
Heading into the Seahawks' final preseason game, John Clayton breaks down how many guys the Seahawks are likely to carry at a number of positions including receiver, linebacker and defensive line.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Would this year's Seahawks beat last year's team?
With the team coming off two dominating preseason performances, John Clayton answers whether he thinks this year's version of the Seahawks would beat last year's team head-to-head.
Monday, August 25, 2014
- Clayton: Seahawks 'look like a champion' after win over Bears
John Clayton details the Seahawks' 34-6 preseason win over the Bears and explains why they look "like a champion" again in 2014.
Thursday, August 21, 2014
- What will be the effect of up-tempo NFL offenses?
John Clayton discusses the fantasy and actual football implications of the up-tempo offenses adopted by many teams around the NFL.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Who leads Seahawks' backup battles at QB and RB?
John Clayton discusses the backup battle between Seahawks quarterbacks Tarvaris Jackson and Terrelle Pryor and between running backs Robert Turbin and Christine Michael.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Who are the Seahawks to watch against the Chargers?
John Clayton shares which players he'll be watching on both sides of the ball during the Seahawks second preseason game against the Chargers.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- Will Los Angeles get a football team?
John Clayton discusses whether he thinks Los Angeles will get a football team in the next few years and shares which teams are candidates for relocation.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Can Terrelle Pryor win the backup quarterback job?
John Clayton discusses whether Terrelle Pryor has a shot at beating out Tarvaris Jackson and winning the Seahawks' backup quarterback job.
Monday, August 11, 2014
- Will Seahawks continue to play without a rise in defensive holding calls?
John Clayton talks about the NFL's emphasis on defensive holding calls in the first week of the preseason and how the Seahawks stayed away from getting flagged.
Friday, August 8, 2014
- How Pryor, Seahawks fared in preseason opener
John Clayton shares his thoughts on how quarterback Terrelle Pryor and the rest of the Seahawks looked in Thursday night's preseason loss to Denver.