Wednesday, December 23, 2015
- The Professer gives us a lesson about the coaching changes coming this offseason
John Clayton breaks down the Odell Beckham/Josh Norman fallout and what could come of it. Plus a look at possible coaching changes after the season and a look at Pro Bowl voting.
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Will the Seahawks keep using a running-back committee?
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks backfield and if Christine Michael did enough Sunday to convince Seattle to go away from a running back committee.
Monday, December 21, 2015
- Breaking down Seahawks QB Russell Wilson's incredible efficiency
John Clayton talks about the incredible run of efficiency by Russell Wilson for the Seahawks over the last five games.
Friday, December 18, 2015
- Will the Seahawks have Kam Chancellor on Sunday?
John Clayton details injuries with the Seahawks and around the league heading into Sunday, including the bruised tail bone of safety Kam Chancellor.
Thursday, December 17, 2015
- Where does Doug Baldwin rank among the NFL's wide receivers?
With the Seahawks' Doug Baldwin just a receiving TD out of the league lead, John Clayton discusses where he ranks among the NFL's wide receivers.
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
- The Professor schools us on the running back playing time from here on out
John Clayton talks about how he sees the time split at running back for the Seahawks with Christine Michael back in the fold.
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- What does DuJuan Harris' release mean for the Seahawks' running back situation?
John Clayton discusses the Seahawks' running back situation, why the Giants could be dangerous in the playoffs and why Seattle is not in the top 5 of ESPN's power rankings.
Monday, December 14, 2015
- Can the Seahawks contend for the Super Bowl if Lynch doesn't return?
After Sunday's season-ending injury to Thomas Rawls, John Clayton talks about the urgency for the Seahawks to get Marshawn Lynch back after abdominal surgery.
Friday, December 11, 2015
- Will Seahawks face Matt Schaub or Jimmy Clausen at QB for Ravens?
The Professor John Clayton previews Sunday's Seahawks-Ravens game and talks about the possibility of Matt Schaub starting at QB after missing practice all week.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
- Who is the Seahawks' defensive MVP?
John Clayton talks about this season's top candidates for NFL Defensive Player of the Year, the Seahawks' best shot at it and their own defensive MVP.
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
- The Professor discusses a possible Ryan brothers' reunion in Buffalo
John Clayton discusses the uncertainty of Johnny Manziel's future in Cleveland, the possibility of Rob Ryan joining his brother in Buffalo, and what he thinks of Herm Edwards' blow up.
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
- Looking ahead to the injury-riddled Ravens
John Clayton looks ahead to the Seahawks' Week-13 opponent, Baltimore, which has been hit with injuries to several star players.
Monday, December 7, 2015
- How the Seahawks proved they shouldn't have been written off
John Clayton discusses the takeaways from the Seahawks' dominant win over the Vikings and why they've proven they're ready to make a run.
Friday, December 4, 2015
- Will Seahawks or Vikings be more hamstrung by injuries?
With both Minnesota and Seattle dealing with multiple notable injuries, John Clayton talks about which team will be most impacted on Sunday.
Thursday, December 3, 2015
- Has the new PAT rule helped or hurt the game?
The Professor talks about the new PAT rule that results in extra points from the 35-yard line and why he thinks it needs to go.