Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- What if Doug Baldwin can't play against the Giants?
John Clayton details what would happen if wide receiver Doug Baldwin can't play on Sunday.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- Are Jim Harbaugh's days in San Francisco numbered?
John Clayton talks about the 49ers' surprising loss to Rams and what it means for the future of head coach Jim Harbaugh.
Monday, November 3, 2014
- Could Seahawks sign Adrian Peterson to replace Marshawn Lynch?
John Clayton talks about Adrian Peterson's NFL future and why Seattle could be a landing spot for the embattled star running back.
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Do Seahawks injuries give Raiders a shot on Sunday?
John Clayton looks over the Seahawks' sizable injury report and determines if that could give the winless Raiders a shot to win Sunday in Seattle.
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Who could Seahawks choose to replace Marshawn Lynch in 2015?
John Clayton answers how the Seahawks could approach the featured running back spot if Marshawn Lynch isn't brought back next season.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Is Brock Coyle ready to start at MLB for the Seahawks?
Rookie Brock Coyle will start at middle linebacker for the Seahawks on Sunday against the Raiders. Does John Clayton think he has what it takes to play at this level?
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Do the Seahawks still have a shot at the #1 seed in the playoffs?
With three six-win teams in front of them, do the Seahawks have a realistic chance to get the number one seed in the playoffs? John Clayton explained what the Seahawks should focus on if they're going to have a chance.
Monday, October 27, 2014
- Will Seahawks go after a receiver before the trade deadline?
With the trade deadline looming Tuesday, John Clayton addresses the Seahawks whether they'll pursue a receiver like Vincent Jackson or fill a hole at tight end.
Friday, October 24, 2014
- Seahawks won't heal immediately from Harvin's impact
John Clayton talks about the rumors of Seahawks discord, how Percy Harvin left an impact that won't immediately heal, and why a divide -- if any -- isn't easy to see.
Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Why Panthers and Cam Newton are a tough matchup for Seahawks
John Clayton breaks down what Cam Newton and the Panthers do well on offense that will gives the Seahawks defense problems on Sunday.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Seahawks look to find the right combination on the defensive line
John Clayton takes a look at the Seahawks' woes on the defensive line. Would the pass rush benefit from a deeper rotation, which would give defensive ends Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett fewer snaps?
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- Is Michael Sam an option for the Seahawks?
With the Seahawks in need of help with their pass rush, John Clayton discusses whether defensive end Michael Sam is an option. Clayton also discusses 49ers defensive end Aldon Smith's suspension potentially being reduced.
Monday, October 20, 2014
- What areas are most concering after second Seahawks loss in a row?
John Clayton breaks down the Seahawks' loss to the Rams and looks at the most worrisome areas, including the O-line and special teams.
Friday, October 17, 2014
- 'Had to be some bad things' for Seahawks to trade Percy Harvin
John Clayton covers the latest in the breaking news of Percy Harvin's trade to the Jets by the Seahawks, and gives a look at his attitude in Seattle.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
- How fixable are the Seahawks' offensive issues?
John Clayton explains why he thinks the Seahawks can fix the issues they've been having on offense and discusses how disastrous a loss to St. Louis would be.