LISTEN TO 710 ESPN Seattle: Mariners vs. Mets; pregame coverage begins at 11:30 »
Thursday, May 29, 2014
- Clayton weighs in on Baldwin's extension
The Professor talks about Doug Baldwin's contract extension with Seattle and the impact it could have.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Who should return punts for the Seahawks?
John Clayton sorts through some of the Seahawks' punt-return options and identifies the player he would like to see get a shot.
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Seahawks' offensive line has the most to prove in 2014
After the first day of organized team activities, John Clayton says the Seahawks' offensive line has a lot to prove this year and he singles out Michael Bowie as the player with the most to show coaches.
Friday, May 23, 2014
- What's next for Garrett Scott and the Seahawks?
John Clayton shares his insight on the Seahawks' decision to waive sixth-round pick Garrett Scott after his team physical revealed a heart condition.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
- Patrick Peterson disses Richard Sherman
John Clayton says Patrick Peterson is just wrong in his comments saying he is better than Richard Sherman.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Expectations for Bishop Sankey in Tennessee
John Clayton explains why he thinks former Washington running back Bishop Sankey could have a big rookie season with the Titans.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
- When will Seattle host the Super Bowl?
John Clayton analyzes the selection of Minneapolis for the 2018 Super Bowl and whether Seattle could host the big game sometime soon.
Monday, May 19, 2014
- Will Seahawks rookies have more immediate impact than 2013's crop?
Fresh off Seahawks minicamp, John Clayton looks at whether rookies like Justin Britt and Paul Richardson will be able to contribute from the start in 2014.
Friday, May 16, 2014
- Paul Richardson's big day in Seahawks rookie camp
John Clayton joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" live from Seahawks rookie camp to talk about the highlights of the day, including second-round pick Paul Richardson, the receiver from Colorado.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
- John takes a look at the rookies
The Professor talks about what to look for in the rookie mini-camps and the competition with the non-drafted free agents.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- The Seahawks head to Washington, DC to be congratulated by the President
John Clayton gives us a rundown on what the Seahawks trip to be congratulated by President Obama will be like.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
- Handicapping the Seahawks' wide receiver competition
John Clayton gives his take on which of the 12 wide receivers on the Seahawks' roster will make the team in 2014.
Monday, May 12, 2014
- Why Paul Richardson was a good pick for the Seahawks
John Clayton looks at the Seahawks' draft picks and explains why he likes Colorado wide receiver Paul Richardson as their top selection.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
- Will Texans trade from No. 1? Will Seahawks trade down?
Just hours before the NFL Draft, John Clayton gives the latest update, including whether the No. 1 pick will be traded by Houston, or if the Seahawks are angling to trade out of the first round.
Monday, May 5, 2014
- Pressure is on Seahawks to find starters in the draft
John Clayton explains why the salary cap and the Seahawks' recent draft success puts pressure on them to draft players that can start this season.