Thursday, December 4, 2014
- Is LeSean McCoy or Darren Sproles a bigger concern for Seahawks?
John Clayton discusses which of the Eagles' running backs -- LeSean McCoy out of the backfield or Darren Sproles on returns -- should concern the Seahawks more.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
- Sunday's Seahawks vs. Eagles game is a 'bonus win' for the victor
John Clayton says that winning this game is a bonus, not a necessity, for the Seahawks' or Eagles' playoff future.
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- Seahawks should be able to move the ball on the Eagles
John Clayton thinks the Seahawks should be able to move the ball and score on the Eagles defense in what he thinks may be a higher-scoring game than others believe.
Monday, December 1, 2014
- Will the San Francisco 49ers trade or fire coach Jim Harbaugh?
John Clayton comes back from the holiday weekend to address the rumors about even more turmoil between the 49ers and head coach Jim Harbaugh.
Friday, November 28, 2014
- The 49ers organization may be heading toward a freefall
John Clayton thinks the 49ers organization is in serious trouble and on the verge of wholesale changes. He thinks the Seahawks resurgence gives them a great shot at winning the division.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- Seahawks should be willing to kick red zone field goals late in close games
John Clayton describes Russell Wilson as the perfect two-minute drill quarterback, and says because of that, the Seahawks should be willing to kick field goals in the red zone when down 6 or fewer.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- 49ers' offense is struggling more than the Seahawks'
John Clayton compares the offensive struggles of the Seahawks and 49ers, noting how San Francisco's has particularly struggled in the fourth quarter.
Monday, November 24, 2014
- Numbers vs. Cardinals show Russell Wilson's slump is over
John Clayton gives his full analysis on the Seahawks' big 19-3 win over the Cardinals, including why Russell Wilson's supposed slump is over.
Friday, November 21, 2014
- How will the Cardinals handle Russell Wilson?
John Clayton previews Sunday's Seahawks-Cardinals game and discusses how Arizona may look to defend quarterback Russell Wilson.
Thursday, November 20, 2014
- John Clayton say no to Richard Sherman at WR
John Clayton lets us now how he thinks Drew Stanton will do in his first real road test. He thinks Richard Sherman should never line up as a WR.
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- How much will Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald's injury impact Sunday's game?
John Clayton looks at Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald's minor MCL sprain and how it might hinder his performance against the Seahawks on Sunday.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
- What should the Seahawks do at running back in 2015?
John Clayton considers all of the Seahawks' options at running back for 2015--should they bring back Marshawn Lynch?
Monday, November 17, 2014
- Inability to tackle Seahawks' biggest issue in loss to Chiefs
John Clayton recaps the Seahawks' loss to Kansas City on Sunday, and explains why tackling was the biggest factor in the defeat.
Friday, November 14, 2014
- How effective will Marshawn Lynch (questionable) be against Chiefs?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's questionable status and discusses if his leg issue could be a factor Sunday in Kansas City.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
- Preparing for a run-heavy Seahawks-Chiefs battle
John Clayton says both the Seahawks and Chiefs have excellent running games on both sides of the ball. Who has the upper hand?