LISTEN TO 710 ESPN Seattle: M's vs. Astros (live stream in Seattle-Tacoma area) »
Monday, June 8, 2015
- How long will the Seahawks' championship window remain open?
John Clayton discusses how long he thinks the Seahawks will be able to compete for a Super Bowl with their current core of players.
Friday, June 5, 2015
- Predicting the numbers on Russell Wilson's extension
John Clayton offers his prediction on the total value and guaranteed money that Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will receive when he signs an extension.
- What exactly is going on in San Francisco with another player retiring at a young age?
Another day, another San Francisco 49er calls it quits. Just what exactly is going on down by the Bay? The Professor, John Clayton, joins Danny, Dave, and Moore and weighs in for his Coors Light Cold Hard Facts.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
- Jimmy Graham's impressive performance at Seahawks' OTA
John Clayton shares his impressions of how tight end Jimmy Graham looked during the Seahawks' Organized Team Activity on Tuesday.
Monday, June 1, 2015
- What Cam Newton's new deal will mean for Russell Wilson
John Clayton shares his insight on quarterback Cam Newton's extension with the Panthers and what it will mean for Russell Wilson, saying he expects Wilson's deal to be greater.
Friday, May 29, 2015
- How far apart are Russell WIlson and the Seahawks?
John Clayton shares his insight on the contract negotiations between the Seahawks and quarterback Russell Wilson, saying he thinks a deal will get done sometime around the start in training camp.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
- What to make of agent's comments about Wilson's contract negotiations
John Clayton weighs in on what Russell Wilson's agent told 710 ESPN Seattle about the contract negotiations between the Seahawks and their star quarterback.
Monday, May 18, 2015
- What does Ryan Tannehill's new contract mean for Russell Wilson?
John Clayton reacts to Ryan Tannehill's six-year, $95 million contract extension with Miami, and talks about whether it could impact Russell Wilson's talks with Seattle.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
- What will happen with Bruce Irvin?
John Clayton reacts to what Seahawks linebacker Bruce Irvin said about wanting to play in Atlanta once his contract expires at the end of the 2015 season.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- Is Brandon Mebane safe with his current contract?
John Clayton returns to talk everything NFL, including what could save Brandon Mebane from needing to restructure his contract to stay with the Seahawks.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Will Brady's suspension be reduced on appeal?
John Clayton says he doesn't think the NFL will reduce Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension, saying it will be hard to overturn.
Monday, May 11, 2015
- Did the NFL give the Patriots the right punishment for Deflategate?
John Clayton reacts to the NFL's huge punishment for the Patriots, which includes a four-game suspension for Tom Brady, and the loss of two draft picks and $1 million.
Friday, May 8, 2015
- John gives his impression of Seahawks rookie camp
John Clayton talks about his first impressions of the rookies at rookie camp today. He says Frank Clark represented himself well in his first gathering with the media.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
- Will a rookie start on the Seahawks' offensive line?
John Clayton predicts that at least one of the three offensive linemen the Seahawks drafted will start as a rookie.
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
- How will the NFL punish the Patriots?
John Clayton weighs in on how the NFL might discipline the Patriots after an investigation concluded that the team likely deflated footballs and that quarterback Tom Brady "was at least generally aware."