Friday, October 17, 2014
- 'Had to be some bad things' for Seahawks to trade Percy Harvin
John Clayton covers the latest in the breaking news of Percy Harvin's trade to the Jets by the Seahawks, and gives a look at his attitude in Seattle.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
- How fixable are the Seahawks' offensive issues?
John Clayton explains why he thinks the Seahawks can fix the issues they've been having on offense and discusses how disastrous a loss to St. Louis would be.
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
- Is Percy Harvin worth his contract in today's market?
With his Seahawks career off to a slow start, John Clayton examines what wide receiver Percy Harvin's value would be on the open market today.
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
- Why can't the Seahawks' recent high-profile draft picks get on the field?
John Clayton explains why some of the Seahawks' recent high-profile draft picks, such as wide receiver Paul Richardson, are struggling to find playing time. Also, did Rams quarterback Shaun Hill get "Wally Pipped" by third-stringer Austin Davis?
Monday, October 13, 2014
- Did Cowboys expose a formula to beat the Seahawks?
John Clayton breaks down the Seahawks' surprising 30-23 loss to the Dallas Cowboys and answers if there's a formula to beating Seattle.
Friday, October 10, 2014
- Nothing to worry about with the Legion of Boom
John Clayton talks about why the Seahawks' Legion of Boom secondary doesn't have any issues despite ranking 22nd in the NFL.
Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Revisiting Tony Romo's most memorable blunder
With the Seahawks hosting Dallas on Sunday, John Clayton shares his memories of the 2007 wild-card game in which quarterback Tony Romo fumbled the snap on a field-goal attempt, explaining why Romo wasn't entirely to blame.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- Can Bobby Wagner make the Pro Bowl?
John Clayton discuss the Pro-Bowl credentials of Seahawks middle linebacker Bobby Wagner, running back Adrian Peterson's future with Minnesota, Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer's health and more.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- Russell Wilson or Andrew Luck?
John Clayton weighs in as the debate over whether Seattle's Russell Wilson or Indianapolis' Andrew Luck is the better quarterback is reignited.
- When Brady and Manning retire, will Russell Wilson assume the throne one day as the best QB in the game?
The Professor, John Clayton talks about which quarterbacks will be among the league's best when the Bradys and Mannings call it a career. Also, are the Cardinals coming back down to Earth?
Friday, October 3, 2014
- Where does Bobby Wagner rank among the league's MLBs?
John Clayton takes a look at Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner, how he ranks with the rest of the NFL's top MLBs, and how much money he may be in line for.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
- Will Russell Wilson be the NFL's version of Derek Jeter?
John Clayton talks about Russell Wilson's first article for Derek Jeter's new website, The Players' Tribune, and looks at the similarities between the two.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Will Gruden return to Oakland?
John Clayton discuss the possibility of Jon Gruden returning to Oakland to fill the Raiders' coaching vacancy as well as the other potential targets for the job.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- How serious is the reported rift between Harbaugh and the 49ers
John Clayton discusses the reports of discord in the 49ers' locker room with coach Jim Harbaugh and how that will affect his future with the team.
Monday, September 29, 2014
- How long will Zach Miller's ankle injury keep him out?
John Clayton talks about Seahawks tight end Zach Miller's recent ankle procedure and looks at how long he could be held out of action.