Monday, June 9, 2014
- Should Seahawks worry about 'Madden' curse for Richard Sherman?
The Professor talks about Richard Sherman winning the "Madden NFL 15" cover vote, the link between cover athletes and bad seasons, and whether it's worth worrying about.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
- Running back by committee for the Seahawks?
In "Cold Hard Facts" the Professor talks about the news surrounding the Seahawks and running back by committee.
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
- Kaepernick's deal and what it could mean for Wilson
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the six-year extension the 49ers gave to quarterback Colin Kaepernick and what it might mean for his Seahawks counterpart, Russell Wilson, next year.
Friday, May 30, 2014
- Cards LB Washington's suspension is good news for Seahawks
John Clayton looks at the issues that resulted in Arizona star LB Daryl Washington's one-year suspension, and the impact it will have on the Seahawks and the rest of the NFC West.
Thursday, May 29, 2014
- Clayton weighs in on Baldwin's extension
The Professor talks about Doug Baldwin's contract extension with Seattle and the impact it could have.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Who should return punts for the Seahawks?
John Clayton sorts through some of the Seahawks' punt-return options and identifies the player he would like to see get a shot.
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Seahawks' offensive line has the most to prove in 2014
After the first day of organized team activities, John Clayton says the Seahawks' offensive line has a lot to prove this year and he singles out Michael Bowie as the player with the most to show coaches.
Friday, May 23, 2014
- What's next for Garrett Scott and the Seahawks?
John Clayton shares his insight on the Seahawks' decision to waive sixth-round pick Garrett Scott after his team physical revealed a heart condition.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
- Patrick Peterson disses Richard Sherman
John Clayton says Patrick Peterson is just wrong in his comments saying he is better than Richard Sherman.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Expectations for Bishop Sankey in Tennessee
John Clayton explains why he thinks former Washington running back Bishop Sankey could have a big rookie season with the Titans.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
- When will Seattle host the Super Bowl?
John Clayton analyzes the selection of Minneapolis for the 2018 Super Bowl and whether Seattle could host the big game sometime soon.
Monday, May 19, 2014
- Will Seahawks rookies have more immediate impact than 2013's crop?
Fresh off Seahawks minicamp, John Clayton looks at whether rookies like Justin Britt and Paul Richardson will be able to contribute from the start in 2014.
Friday, May 16, 2014
- Paul Richardson's big day in Seahawks rookie camp
John Clayton joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" live from Seahawks rookie camp to talk about the highlights of the day, including second-round pick Paul Richardson, the receiver from Colorado.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
- John takes a look at the rookies
The Professor talks about what to look for in the rookie mini-camps and the competition with the non-drafted free agents.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- The Seahawks head to Washington, DC to be congratulated by the President
John Clayton gives us a rundown on what the Seahawks trip to be congratulated by President Obama will be like.