LISTEN TO 710 ESPN Seattle: M's vs. Padres (live stream in Seattle-Tacoma area only) »
Saturday, January 10, 2015
- January 10, 2015 - Hour: 2
John chats with The Groz as they get you ready for the Seahawks divisional round matchup against Carolina. Also, Chris Egan of King 5 TV calls in as the countdown to kickoff nears.
- January 10, 2015 - Hour: 1
John takes the pulse of the fans by taking your calls as the NFL's divisional playoff round gets underway
Saturday, January 3, 2015
- ESPN.com's Mike Sando previews Wild Card Weekend
ESPN.com's Insider, Mike Sando, joins The John Clayton Show to preview Wild Card Weekend.
- January 3, 2015 - Hour: 2
John has his weekly chat the Groz on the College Bowl Game Season and John talks to ESPN Insider Mike Sando on Wildcard Weekend.
- January 3, 2015 - Hour: 1
John Clayton takes your calls on NFL Wildcard Weekend and the Seahawk's upcoming playoff games.
Saturday, December 27, 2014
- Seahawks LB Bruce Irvin on his season and the defense
Seahawks LB Bruce Irvin discusses his season and the state of the defense.
- December 27, 2014 - Hour: 3
John discusses tomorrow's Seahawks game vs the Rams with Seahawks Linebacker Bruce Irvin.
- December 27, 2014 - Hour: 2
John has his weekly chat with the Groz on the Seahawks season so far and John talks to ESPN NFL Nation reporter for the Seattle Seahawks Terry Blount.
- December 27, 2014 - Hour: 1
John takes your calls on the final week of regular season NFL games, including the Seahawks/Rams Match-up
- ESPN's Terry Blount previews the Seahawks vs Rams
ESPN.com's Terry Blount joins The John Clayton Show to preview the Seahawks final regular season game verses the Rams this Sunday.
Saturday, December 20, 2014
- December 20, 2014 - Hour: 3
John Clayton takes your calls on the Seahawks all hour long!
- December 20, 2014 - Hour: 2
John talks to 710 ESPN Seattle Mariners Insider Shannon Dreyer on all the recent Mariners and MLB Moves
- December 20, 2014 - Hour: 1
John discusses this week's Seahawks/Cardinals matchup with Everett Herald sport reporter John Boyle.