DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT...
- I have sung twice at Carnegie Hall (as a member of the Cornell Glee Club, and the Atlanta Symphony Chorus)
- In 1990, I was detained at gunpoint by a Turkish soldier near the Iraqi border.
- I invented and had published in a 'How-To Magazine' a way to get your dishwasher to turn the hot water heater on.
- As 'Chimesmaster' at Cornell's McGraw bell tower, I climbed 161 steps every morning and manually rang the bells that awoke the students. A definite power trip, but I only lasted a month.
- I was in a Molson Beer commercial with a bunch of my friends in my early 20's. We travelled around to dive bars in Canada while they filmed us drinking beer. Best. Gig. Ever.
- My biggest brush with fame as a kid was when my photo was in the local paper after I raised the most money for "Jump Rope For Heart" at my elementary school.
- I once scored three goals in one half of a high school soccer game. The amazing part is that two of them were completely on accident.
- Earlier this year, I delivered a commentary on CBS Sunday Morning.