close_menu
Latest News

TCTI: Too Crazy To Ignore

Dave Ross

  • Does Indiana have too much religious freedom?
    Dave Ross | March 31, 2015 5:54 am
    Indiana is under a lot of pressure to revise its Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
  • Don't water down emergency situations
    March 30, 2015 5:39 am
    We seem to be in one of those periods when the cosmos conspires to remind us that flying is not a natural thing.
  • With apologies to Dori, walking and biking safer than driving
    Dave Ross | March 27, 2015 8:19 am
    If walkers and cyclist are involved in 3 percent of collisions, as SDOT director Scott Kubly says, it means that motorists are involved in the other 97 percent.
  • Pro-choicers and pro-lifers find harmony in Washington
    Dave Ross | March 27, 2015 6:36 am
    The really remarkable thing about Peggy Young's case is that it put pro-choice liberals and pro-life conservatives on the same side of the issue.
  • Fear the middle class will get resourceful?
    Dave Ross | March 26, 2015 6:18 am
    They are a family of 11, living in a nine bedroom mansion in Hartford, Connecticut's upscale West End. The yard is neat, the house is well-maintained.
  • Unique form of ADHD could be caused by pollution
    Dave Ross | March 25, 2015 11:53 am
    A study released Wednesday shows that a significant amount of the ADHD we're seeing in children today could come from air pollution.
  • Are we destined to become pets?
    Dave Ross | March 25, 2015 6:18 am
    I'm sure you've noticed that your phone's speech recognition is getting a lot better and you've heard about the smart cars that can drive themselves. It's all because of this type of super-intelligence, which is only in its early stages.
  • Dave Ross: Should debates over gay marriage be decided by the free market?
    March 24, 2015 6:28 am
    It looks like Indiana will be the latest state to pass its own Religious Freedom Restoration Act in response to the spread of gay marriage.
  • Let taxpayers decide how they want their money spent
    March 23, 2015 6:24 am
    We are asked in great detail how we got our money, and we are told with great precision how much we owe, but there is not one single question on that tax return asking us how we want our money spent.
  • Dave and Colleen visit Ciscoe's garden
    March 20, 2015 6:48 am
    KIRO Radio's Dave Ross and Colleen O'Brien got to visit the grounds of master gardener Ciscoe Morris. You might be surprised to learn his garden isn't the size of a football field.
  • Is the prime minister of Israel a bigot?
    Dave Ross | March 20, 2015 5:53 am
    Benjamin Netanyahu may be a bigot in Hebrew, but in English it's as if he'd just had a cup of racial harmony at Starbucks.
  • They never ran out of alcohol
    Dave Ross | March 19, 2015 6:10 am
    Another fraternity is in trouble, this time at Penn State where the local chapter of Kappa Delta Rho posted pictures of intoxicated female party guests to a Facebook page.
  • Countdown to Seattle's new minimum wage
    Dave Ross | March 18, 2015 6:36 am
    In two weeks, Seattle's $15 minimum wage law takes effect and everyone's expecting consequences.
  • Save the planet
    Dave Ross | March 17, 2015 6:25 am
    I'm not talking about climate change, I'm talking about asteroids.
  • The mystery remains
    Dave Ross | March 16, 2015 5:21 am
    Hillary Clinton's private email server is still the most commented story on the political websites. It came up when the president was on with Jimmy Kimmel.

Dave Ross on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM

  • Dave Ross on KIRO Radio 97.3 FMTune in to KIRO Radio weekdays at 5am for Dave Ross on Seattle's Morning News.