28 atrocities Seattle voters allow: May the job tax repeal be the start of a wake up
Seattle tax on jobs is dead for now. Yeah, it’s a victory. But, let’s not stop confronting the majority of Seattle voters with what they continue to allow by electing agitators to the city council.
Things Seattle voters will accept:
- Government-funded heroin dens: legal–on their way–and illegal (going on in RVs, tiny house and jungles all over the city)
- Meth dens: going on in RVs, tiny house and jungles all over the city.
- Sex trafficking increases: tied inexorably to drug cartels, vertical market expansion.
- Narco-terrorist drug gangs: The TV show Drugs, Inc. has profiled Seattle and a cop explained that Honduran drug gangs are here because drugs and sanctuary city status.
- Likely pedophiles as mayor: is there any doubt that the tunnel should be named after Murray? Forced upon the city by con artists pretending to care for us.
- War on roads
- Increasing cost of labor
- Street people seizing parks: homeless people in Seattle can find help, street people want to be street people.
- Heroin needles on playgrounds: ‘Nuff said . . .
- Punks blocking the streets because they have a right to force you to read their signs and hear their chants.
- Destruction of fishing jobs by bicycle lobby (one of many beards for developers)
- Tunnel with no downtown exits: the Ed Murray Tunnel.
- Camps for street people as no-go zones for law enforcement: cops don’t get to go look around for felons even though the two rapists–one attempted, one who actually raped a woman–lived in jungles, had records and moved here probably to be able to hide and take drugs.
- Massive importation of more street people: everyone knows street people are moving to “Freattle.”
- $1.3 billion spent in one year to make homelessness worse: Puget Sound Business Journal.
- Kshama “Bhagwan Shree” Sawant spending taxpayer money on propaganda signs
- Doxxing opponents of the tax on jobs
- Kshama “Bhagwan Shree” Sawant calling exonerated cops murderers
- A $100 million trolley that is deadly and slower than walking (even uphill!)
- Sound Transit lying to people in South Seattle and getting people killed in that neighborhood.
- Increased gang shootings
- Spending more money to defend a tax than they made on the tax
- A transportation director with no experience in transportation who was also committing ethical violations when not busy letting overturned fish trucks stay overturned on the viaduct for about six hours.
- Spending taxpayer money to build an arena that a private business offered to build with its own money
- Giving money to S.H.A.R.E which stores people in parking lots and cons them into being activists
- Zero enforcement of property crime laws
- A prosecutor–Heroin Dan Satterberg–who brags about not prosecuting people who go on to commit murder
- Two cases in the past few months of people known to be insane–and allowed to stay on the streets–raping and murdering women in their homes