Honor 9/11 Day by Volunteering
KIRO Radio, 710 ESPN Seattle, AM 770 KTTH and MyNorthwest, along with 911Day.org and JustServe.org invite you to help honor the 9/11 community, including friends and loved ones lost, by turning the day of tragedy into a day of doing good. Visit 911Day.org or JustServe.org to find a list of 11 good deeds and ways you can volunteer virtually! 911Day.org’s mission is to transform 9/11 from a day of tragedy into a day of service, unity and peace, by dedicating time to help others in tribute to the victims of 9/11 and terrorism worldwide, first responders, and the many who have risen in service to defend freedom. For more information on ways you can help, visit 911Day.org.
JustServe.org is a website where the volunteer needs of organizations may be posted and volunteers may search for places to serve in the community, providing opportunities to help those in need and enhance the quality of life in the community. For more information on ways you can help, visit JustServe.org
You can also find important projects and non-profits proudly supported Bonneville Seattle by visiting MyNorthwest.com/Community.
– Consider donating to or learning more about our recent Charity of the Month recipients (including September’s charity with a focus on services for first responders).
– Send a card to someone living in a nursing home with Gee and Ursula’s letter writing campaign.
– Help Coaching Boys into Men in their mission to prevent domestic violence.
- Local bar owner: Businesses will 'roll ahead as best we can' with new vaccine requirements
- 83-year-old Everett man looking for stolen truck says 'it's like having one of your friends die on you'
- COVID outbreak temporarily closes two Pacific Northwest schools
- Sign up to receive the Most Popular email