Harper “Buddy” Lee: You Can’t Bust Her!
Feb 9, 2015, 8:27 AM | Updated: 8:33 am
I spent a blog “week off” mourning the Sea-Yuks loss but I was still listening to the show. There are so many issues it feels like time for my first USA Today/Larry King style post. I’ll start with wise words for Andrew and finish up with Luke.
1) The pain with your eyebrow zit is a tradeoff. With a chin pimple you are out there “exposed” with no pain. With the eyebrow pustule you get camouflage but it hurts.
2) There’s something wrong with you. No one has feelings THAT strong about yogurt, Greek or otherwise. You’re a baby. Goo goo gah gah.
3) Does Genevieve know you were with a drunk sorority girl on Super Bowl Sunday?
4) The Dreamcatcher song has the highest split of horrible song to awesome segment theme ever recorded. Good find!
5) I loved “Book Chat” wherein Luke gave us the plot summary for To Kill A Mockingbird that made everyone who actually read the book want to go jump off a CliffsNote.
6) There’s more but I have to go. The TMZ SWAT team is raiding my house. If I find out Jo Ellen McCawley is behind this I will hunt her down and pull out her extensions.
My “government” is Mike Frizzell. Friend me on Facebook and watch me jeopardize lifelong friendships for a single Advocare sale. Follow me @drewmcfrizz on Twitter. Check out Takedown Podcast‘s FB page where we just posted our “Dummy UN: White People On Trial” episode.