Herman: Media silent as irreversible damage is done to teenage girls
In Washington state, girls as young as thirteen can get on testosterone without parental permission. Children’s Hospital and Mary Bridge are making money with this.
News programmers who wrote about mold at Children’s Hospital, and are usually keen to present stories about perceived gender inequality, universally hide these facts from their readers and viewers. Thank goodness brave people are going round the media.
Abigail Shrier, author of Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters, joined to Todd Herman Show to discuss what she learned researching and writing her book.
- There has been a 5,000% increase in girls who want to take testosterone and have their breasts removed
- Most of these girls had never questioned their gender until puberty hit
- Internet influencers are causing teen girls who hate going through poverty to get on testosterone
- In one meeting with a “therapist,” girls as young as thirteen can be told they are “boys ‘trapped’ in a ‘girl’s’ body,” and be handed prescriptions to inject themselves with massive doses of testosterone.
- Professional organizations literally ban therapists from talking with girls about why they feel that way
Listen to Todd Herman talk with Abigail Shrier.