- FDA backs Pfizer COVID-19 boosters for seniors, high-risk
- King County reaches deal with 'majority' of unions on vaccine mandate
- ‘We are a country of laws': Councilmember echoes calls to prosecute teen hit-and-run suspect as adult
- Three new light rail stations to open in North Seattle next month
- Washington Republicans, Democrats spar over redrawing of state's legislative map
- Washington Sec. of State: Onslaught of election lawsuits could cause 'significant damage'
LISTEN NOW: LIVE RADIO