Washington State Ferries announce alternate Sunday schedules
Due to severe crewing shortages, the Washington State Ferries announced plans to operate an alternate service schedule on Sunday.
Planned services will be reduced across the board.
- Anacortes/San Juan Islands – two-boat (rather than three-boat) service.
- San Juan Islands Interisland vessel – regular weekend service.
- Port Townsend/Coupeville – one-boat service.
- Mukilteo/Clinton – one-boat service.
- Edmonds/Kingston – one-boat service.
- Seattle/Bainbridge – one-boat service.
- Seattle/Bremerton – one-boat service.
- Fauntleroy/Vashon/Southworth – two-boat (rather than three-boat) service.
- Pt. Defiance/Tahlequah – service suspended.
WSF stated if additional crews become available, services will be restored as soon as possible.
Riders and passengers can get rider alerts here for the latest updates.