Updated Aug 24, 2012 - 10:06 am
Former Mariners pitcher meets people who saved his life
Krueger returned to the Pro Sports Club on Thursday to thank the men and women who saved his life after he collapsed on a treadmill earlier this month.
"I'm humbly here to appreciate the quick reactions of the folks here at the Pro Club, the Bellevue and Redmond Fire Department," Krueger tells KING 5.
KING 5 reports Kreuger suffered cardiac arrest and was saved by quick action of club staff who used an automatic external defibrillator to shock his heart back to life, then performed CPR until aid workers arrived on the scene.
Krueger is doing fine and returned soon after the episode to his role on Root Sports.
Follow Josh Kerns, MyNorthwest.com Reporter
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Danny O'Neil
Hawks' win would mean a changing of the guard
- Wyman, Mike and Moore
'Russellmania' gets one Seahawk star treatment
- Brock Huard
Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat Saints' blitz
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks' Percy Harvin out against 49ers
- Brandon Browner sits out Thursday's practice
- Watch a live stream of 'The Huddle'
- Person of Interest: 49ers' Colin Kaepernick
- 'Russellmania' gets one Seahawk the star treatment
- Seahawks notebook: Percy Harvin held out of practice
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- What to make of Cano's meeting with Mariners
- Willie Bloomquist talks about his return and hints at more moves to come
- Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- Mariners notebook: Robinson Cano talk heating up
- Seattle hires Wilson as minor league coach
- More Seattle Mariners »