Updated Aug 24, 2012 - 10:06 am
Former Mariners pitcher meets people who saved his life
Krueger returned to the Pro Sports Club on Thursday to thank the men and women who saved his life after he collapsed on a treadmill earlier this month.
"I'm humbly here to appreciate the quick reactions of the folks here at the Pro Club, the Bellevue and Redmond Fire Department," Krueger tells KING 5.
KING 5 reports Kreuger suffered cardiac arrest and was saved by quick action of club staff who used an automatic external defibrillator to shock his heart back to life, then performed CPR until aid workers arrived on the scene.
Krueger is doing fine and returned soon after the episode to his role on Root Sports.
Follow Josh Kerns, MyNorthwest.com Reporter
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- M's Walker diagnosed with shoulder impingement
- Mariners promote Nick Franklin; move Morrison to DL
- Don't expect to see big changes in M's lineup soon
- M's notebook: Walker scratched from Tacoma start
- Mariners add run on replay, beat Rangers 7-1
- M's notebook: Why not move Ackley up in lineup?
- More Seattle Mariners »
- Sidney Rice returns to the Seahawks with reported 1-year-deal
- Video: Seahawks stay mum on Lockette with TMZ paparazzi
- Seahawks with the most to gain: No. 4, Byron Maxwell
- Seahawks should bring back Sidney Rice at a discount
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks keep busy in offseason California workouts
- Report: Seahawks' Lockette made 911 call
- More Seattle Seahawks »