Gee Scott, 710 ESPN SeattleSource: Doug Baldwin and Seahawks agree to extension
The Seahawks have yet to announce Baldwin’s extension, nor have details of it been reported. A source tells Gee Scott that an agreement has been reached.
NEW MyNorthwestGun store boycotts City of Seattle
A gun store that fled Seattle's firearm tax is asking for gun companies to cease doing business with the city.
Associated PressExplosions rock Istanbul airport, killing at least 31
Turkey's Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag says at least 31 people have been killed and some 147 wounded in the attack on Istanbul's Ataturk airport.
You’d expect any prince to have a firm succession plan in place. But for Prince Rogers Nelson, one of the world’s most beloved pop icons, estate planning wasn’t exactly his jam.
MyNorthwestSheriffs office wants help identifying woman found in Snohomish River
Detectives are seeking the public's help to identify a woman whose body was discovered in the Snohomish River.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Developers getting insanely rich from middle class along light rail lines
Dori is taking the time to say "I told you so" after a report states property near light rail stations is more expensive than property one mile away.
MyNorthwestYour Independence Day forecast
There's a very slim chance that Seattle's weather will be anything but warm and dry for July 4.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioCurley: Is Seattle keeping handguns out of the right hands?
Destroying all handguns that cycle out of the Seattle Police Department may keep weapons from the wrong people, but also from the right people.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioRantz says congressional candidate seems to be 'posturing for labor unions'
Jason Rantz discusses the Seattle City Council's recent resolution over local TV news.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: This is how a prime minister says 'I told you so'
In Britain’s Parliament, it was time to say "I told you so," after last week’s vote to drop out of the European Union.
MyNorthwestMarshawn Lynch is returning to Seattle to play softball
Marshawn Lynch is returning to Seattle to play softball with Richard Sherman.
710 ESPN SeattleDates, registration info for Seahawks’ 2016 training camp
The Seahawks have announced the dates and registration information for their 2016 training camp.
KIRO 7Washington advocates say abortion ruling won't end debate
There were cheers from abortion rights advocates in Washington state after the U.S. Supreme Court decided the Texas safety standards for abortion clinics are unconstitutional.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: You be the ethicist on programming self-driving cars
You're a self-driving car and a pedestrian stumbles in your way. You can either save the driver at the pedestrian's peril, or crash and kill the driver. What do you do?
- Seahawks' Trevone Boykin charged with assault for Dec. 31 bar fight
- Lineups: Ketel Marte leading off in opener of Mariners-Pirates
- Dates, registration info for Seahawks' 2016 training camp
- Seahawks sign LS Nolan Frese, release LB Khairi Fortt
- Three things: Losing streak is over, but are Mariners back to form?
- Sheriffs office wants help identifying woman found in Snohomish River
- Seattle weather forecast for July 4 weekend: Mostly dry
- Marshawn Lynch is returning to Seattle to play softball
- Seattle City Council renamed stretch of Eastlake Ave. for homeless advocate
- Washington advocates say abortion ruling won't end debate
- Homeless people choosing streets over shelters is a problem, civil rights attorney says
- Curley: Is Seattle keeping handguns out of the right hands?
- Dori Monson: Developers are getting insanely wealthy from middle class along light rail lines
- Seattle City Council, Tony Ventrella pan 'Uberization' of TV news
- This is how a prime minister says 'I told you so'