Dalton is the solo project of Brooklyn-based singer/songwriter Nate Harar. His self-titled debut EP (which you can check out here) is inspired by an eclectic array of sounds spanning several decades. Harar launched his one-man venture in the spring of 2011 playing bass, guitar, synthesizer and drums while recording in his apartment-studio and soon emerged with a unique brand of low-fi pop songs influenced by bands like Talking Heads, David Bowie, Pixies and Peter Gabriel.
I'm really digging the song 'Breaker' from the aforementioned EP. The groove of the music mixed with the strained howl of Harar equals pure joy.
- the mixtape chats with Lincoln Barr of Red Jacket Mine
- The Remix: Sync Music Video Festival
- the mixtape chats with Sebastian and The Deep Blue
- the mixtape chats "Weird Al" Yankovic with The Grapes of Rad
- the mixtape chats with The Jilly Rizzo
- the mixtape chats with Kris Orlowski and Whitney Knoerlein