Ciscoe’s Tips of the Week: Sow your seeds
Ciscoe’s Tips of the Week:
– Sow tomato seeds indoors under grow lights in seed starting soil. Keep the flats in a cool room, but use heating mats to keep soil between 70 and 90 degrees.
– Sow lettuce directly into the garden. Work one cup of organic vegetable food and a 1/2 cup of bone meal into the soil for every 10 feet of row.
– Weeds are coming up like wild banshees. Try to get them out before they go to seed and drive you crazy.
Ciscoe’s Tips of the month for March:
– Prune roses and work in a mix of alfalfa meal and natural all-purpose fertilizer.
– Apply alfalfa meal and organic fertilizer to get perennials off to a galloping start.
– Rent a dethatching machine to remove moss from lawn before applying a moss control.