Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- B4BC: The Original Action Sports Non-Profits
Liza Tagliati from Boarding for Breast Cancer connected with us to talk about how B4BC started and how it evolved to where it is today.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Capita's Blue Montgomery on Releasing Content in a Digital World
Founder of Capita Snowboards Blue Montgomery Shares his story and talks about his newest team film "Defenders Awesome 2"
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- KC Deane on Staying "Social" in a Media World
Pro Skier, Pro Downhill Mountain Biker, Social Media Celebrity and outlier who was told that it wasn't possible...did it anyways.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Episode 22 - Shaney Jo Darden: The Face Behind the Keep a Breast
Since 2000, Keep A Breast has worked raise breast cancer awareness for a group who stereotypically tends to not think about those kinds of things: teenagers.
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
- Episode 21 - Rory Rogan/Chief Inspiration Officer for Be Packs
Rory Rogan discusses how a backpack created in his dorm room is changing lives of kids in Africa
Thursday, May 29, 2014
- Episode 20 - Sports broadcaster Jackie Montgomery from the halfpipe to the sideline
From the Olympic halfpipe to the Seattle Sounders sideline, Jackie Montgomery is making a name for herself in sports broadcasting
Thursday, May 22, 2014
- Episode 19-The creative minds behind Electric Coffin talk art in action sports
The guys from the Electric Coffin collective on their eclectic work and art in action sports
Monday, May 12, 2014
- Episode 18 - Nasa Koski/Adventure Film School
Adventure filmmaker Nasa Koski details her journey from outdoor enthusiast working behind a desk to award-winning adventure filmmaker, and her school teaching others to make adventure films.
Monday, April 14, 2014
- Episode 17 - Professional Photographer and Publisher Crispin Cannon
Professional Photographer and Publisher Crispin Cannon shares his insights into capturing the perfect picture and finding inspiration in everything
Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Episode 16 - John Kaiser/MTN Approach;Snowboard industry veteran
Molly visits with snowboard industry veteran and MTN Approach co-founder John Kaiser about the evolution of boarding and revolutionizing backcountry snowboarding
Monday, March 10, 2014
- Episode 15 - Trapeze artists Duo XY
Molly gets inspired by Justin Sullivan and Thomas Evans, amazing circus acrobats
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- Episode 14 - Skateboard legend Cindy Whitehead
Skateboard legend and sports stylist to the stars Cindy Whitehead
Monday, February 24, 2014
- Episode 13 - Steven Kotler/Flow Genome Project and bestselling author
Molly gets in the flow with Steven Kotler, bestselling author and co-founder of the Flow Genome Project
Thursday, February 20, 2014
- Episode 12 - Anurag Gupta/The Difference Engine, My Pakage and more
Molly visits with entrepreneur and executive Anurag Gupta from the Difference Engine, My Pakage and more
Friday, February 7, 2014
- Episode 11 - Kohl Crecelius, CEO and Co-founder Krochet Kids Intl.
Molly visits with the inspiring Kohl Crecelius, CEO & Co-founder of Krochet Kids Intl.