Thursday October 31, 2013
- A Halloween tradition that had to end
John tells a story about a Halloween tradition his family had to discontinue because of the neighbors.
- Is Earl Thomas a candidate for defensive player of the year?
Danny O'Neil discusses what he thinks Seahawks safety Earl Thomas will have to do to win the NFL's defensive player of the year award.
- Mark Saxon on Mariners managerial candidate Tim Wallach
Mark Saxon of ESPN Los Angeles joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to share his thoughts on Dodgers third-base coach Tim Wallach, who just interviewed for the Mariners' vacant managerial position.
- Clayton and Sando on the history between Russell Wilson and Mike Glennon
ESPN.com's John Clayton and Mike Sando join "Brock and Danny" to compare and contrast two quarterbacks that fought for the same starting position at NC State: the Buccaneers' Mike Glennon and the Seahawks' Russell Wilson.
- Dan Quinn breaks down the Seahawks' defense
Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn joins "The Huddle" to walk the guys through the last play of the Rams-Seahawks game that finished with a stop on the 1-yard line.
- Russell Wilson on taking hits and losing Sidney Rice
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson tells "The Huddle" that he isn't worried about all the hits he's taking this season before discussing the loss of receiver Sidney Rice to a season-ending knee injury.
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett previews Buccaneers
Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett joins "The Huddle" to talk about his former team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and looks ahead to the upcoming matchup in Seattle.
- Clare Farnsworth on Earl Thomas as midseason MVP
Clare Farnsworth of Seahawks.com joins "The Huddle" to share his midseason pick of the Hawks' most valuable player.
- Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner on his high ankle sprain
Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner joins "The Huddle" to talk about his return from an ankle injury.
- John Boyle on Marshawn Lynch missing practice
John Boyle from the Everett Herald joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to talk about why Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch can be a mystery when it comes to his injury status.
- Steve Raible reviews the Seahawks' win in St. Louis
Seahawks play-by-play man Steve Raible joins "The Huddle" to assess the Seahawks' messy win against the Rams.
- The sky is falling
There were so many quotable moments at yesterday’s hearing on the Healthcare.gov non-rollout.
- A TRUE Spooky Halloween Story from Dave Boze
What happened when Dave meets a possessed woman outside the KTTH studios? Hear the whole story...
- Curley: Halloween is the best day since the last day of school
National Halloween sales may be down this year. But John says, for kids, it’s still the best holiday since the last day of school.
- How old is too old for trick-or-treating
Ron and Don debate how old is too old for trick-or-treating
- Is it OK to wear costumes to work on Halloween?
After seeing the getups the TODAY Show wore for Halloween, it got The Dori Monson Show staff debating whether it's cool or weird to dress up for Halloween.
- Does the mysterious barge in the San Francisco Bay belong to Google?
KCBS reporter, and former KIRO Radio reporter, Matt Bigler said there has been a lot of speculation around the barge since it first showed in the bay. Only recently did they finally get an idea of who might really own it: Google.
- Initiative on initiatives before statewide voters
An initiative on the Nov. ballot provides new protections for initiative signature gatherers.
- Hallmark goes politically correct with Christmas ornament
Hallmark is under fire this week after they began selling an ornamental, miniaturized version of the ugly holiday sweater. The ornament, which sells for $12.95, is emblazoned with the phrase: "Don we now our FUN apparel!"
- Black Cats and Dogs Are Tougher To Adopt
The Seattle Animal Shelter says people aren't as keen on adopting black cats and dogs and they don't get as many clicks on the website. They are trying to educate the public to put their superstitions aside and choose a pet based on personality rather than color.
- Ring My Belle: Sriracha is Saved!
1. A town in Illinois has banned Trick-or-Treating for anyone over the age of 12. 2. The newest trend: funeral selfies. 3. A judge ruled against shutting down a southern CA sriracha hot sauce factory after the city sued. 4. New Dell laptops smell like cat urine. It's weird.
- the mixtape celebrates Halloween with The Grapes of Rad
The Grapes of Rad read us scary stories and we play some Halloween tunes