Associated PressCruz exits Republican race for president
Ted Cruz is ending his campaign for president, putting Donald Trump on a glide path to claim the Republican Party’s nomination.
MyNorthwestDrivers faced tough challenges on Tuesday during viaduct closure
It wasn't easy to get around the Seattle area on Tuesday during the viaduct closure.
MyNorthwestSinkhole appears in Roosevelt neighborhood not far from historic site
A sinkhole in Seattle's Roosevelt neighborhood developed 50 feet above the newly constructed light rail tunnel, and is not far from another historic sinkhole that was much bigger.
MyNorthwestGentrification in Seattle's Central District about more than pot shop
Seattle hip-hop artist Draze explains the issue of gentrification in Seattle's Central District and why it is about more than a controversial pot shop.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioWho are the people who participate in the May Day anarchist riots?
Seattle's superhero Phoenix Jones has dealt with the annual anarchist marchers and he has a few thoughts on who they are and what the city should do about them.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioSupreme Court rejection of minimum wage argument is 'stunning defeat'
An important decision by the US Supreme Court to turn away a challenge to Seattle's $15 an hour minimum wage law has franchise owners irate and advocates ecstatic.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioA new dad's guide to fatherhood takes parenting tips from rock stars
When Bremerton music journalist, Chris Kornelis, was anticipating his first child, he asked for advice from the people he was interviewing: rock stars.
MyNorthwestHigher sales tax may be Snohomish County's next weapon against drug use
Snohomish County could use taxes to fight its heroin and homeless problem.
MyNorthwestBertha has 254 feet to go to move past the viaduct
After several days of digging, the Seattle tunneling machine is steadily mining toward its 385-foot goal.
MyNorthwestPolice: Possibility man run over by car in Seattle was sleeping at the time
A pedestrian was hit and killed after being struck by a car on Taylor Street and near Denny Way in Seattle.
Associated PressTesting at Tacoma schools shows improvements in lead levels
Officials say further testing at three Tacoma elementary schools that previously had high levels of lead in their drinking water indicates the water is now safe to drink.
MyNorthwestVoice of Sonics: Seattle council decision sets back NBA 60 months
The Seattle City Council voted against vacating a street in SoDo to build a sports arena, a major setback to any chances of bringing the NBA back to Seattle.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioUW scientist: Third of the population has a susceptibility to obesity
Everybody knows most diets don’t work, but do you realize just how badly they don’t work? Dave Ross explores a study on Season 8 of The Biggest Loser.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Lake Stevens teacher given 5 month vacation for being creepy
A district spokesperson blames Lake Stevens teacher’s union for being unable to fire a teacher with deeply troubling” sexual misconduct.
Associated PressBrothers wanted in Washington killings spotted in Mexico
Two brothers charged with murder in the presumed killing of a missing Washington state couple have been spotted in Mexico.
ChokepointsExpect 'spikes' of traffic during commutes throughout viaduct closure
Three days into the Alaskan Way Viaduct closure and we are still in the “trying it out” phase.
- City Council votes against street vacation for proposed SoDo arena
- John Schneider: No Seahawk will wear Marshawn Lynch's 24 in 2016
- Rees Odhiambo on his emotional draft-day call from the Seahawks
- Mariners back Karns with enough offense in 4-3 win over A's
- Mariners notebook: Seth Smith has been the standard for quality at-bats
- Sinkhole appears in Roosevelt neighborhood not far from another historic site
- Family sues Bellevue School District over football concussions
- Higher sales tax may be Snohomish County's next weapon against drug use
- Microsoft's unique hiring program gives disabled applicants a helping hand
- Police: Possibility man run over by car in Seattle was sleeping at the time
- Supreme Court rejection of Seattle minimum wage argument is a 'stunning defeat'
- A new dad's guide to fatherhood takes parenting tips from rock stars
- Terry Hollimon explains being offended by ‘Black Rifles Matter’ bumper sticker
- The stunning hypocrisy of the Seattle arena ‘no’ vote
- Washington lawmaker wants to drop weekend tolls on SR 167